KatieP 's Pics!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, KatieP has asked me to upload her 'before' pics. She has just started out using small cups and has had an explantation in the past. We look forward to seeing your progress pictures soon!

best wishes

Lucy :)

Hi Katie, I see the difference the scar revision has made on the right (?) side. You are so lucky that the scars are even and infact your boobs look nice and even too.

My lefty is all good - the scar is in the crease and the shape is ok. I think i may hold off from pumping the left until my right has caught up a bit - just want them even.
I am the kind of girl that likes symmetry in life. For example, if making a flower arrangement, each side has to be a mirror image, so you can imagine why i don't look in the mirror much anymore lol.

It does make me wonder if a revision on my bad side would make a difference, but my surgeon seemed a bit concerned about it, so i'll just keep on pumping for now.

Happy pumping and I honestly think your boobs look way better than mine x

K

KatieP

Hi ladies, thank you!

Mycup, I went and looked at my before revision pics and yes I guess there is a difference, the tissue on the right tightened up so the double bubble isn't so evident. I actually didn't realize the difference until you pointed it out :D

I wonder why your PS didn't want to revise that breast. What was he concerned about? Nothing wrong with wanting symmetry, I feel the same way as you. One breast is slightly bigger than the other, and they don't sit the same on my chest. Well thank you but I think yours are better ;)

Thats a good idea, give it a bit of time and I'm sure it will catch up. Good luck!