know who you are

jnorton22002

Hi all out there

I know what I said, but Lucy suggested that I post a new topic, and I agreed so here goes.
As most or all of you are aware, I'm what is referred as a transwoman, someone that feels they are the opposite gender in their present body, as such. It is my intent here to come to you guys and offer up a way for those of you that feel the same way as I do. There is no shame in this, there is nothing perverted about it. I went through allot of therapy and learned much. The most interesting thing I learned was that my situation, was, most likely cause by a rough time my mother had carrying me. Things happen to a fetus and I had many issues when born. Wanting to be a woman or feeling dismay over being born a male has always bothered me. I'm not a mentally ill person, as a matter of fact, according to school records, my IQ is about 150. Sooooooo, I would love to answer any and all questions any one might have, and also would love to help any out there that are like me come to terms with it. I would imagine it would be other "men" so to those that feel like I do, but are afraid to express it, oprn up here. I soooo glad I did. My life is so much better now. Sure there will rough spots here and there but I can handle it, and so can any of you that need to come to terms. I really do hope this helps some of you and the majority of you nice ladies, I hope you will embrace us "wanting to be woman" people with all the Noogleberry family love that I know is here. Love to all of you Joni

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Thank you Joni for your honest and candid post - im sure there are many in a similar situation who will now have a forum to discuss their experiences and feelings and will benefit from sharing these with you and others.

Best wishes

Lucy :)

jnorton22002

:-*
Thank you Lucy. I truly hope so too. It really is a tough thing to be the opposite gender in today's world. There is a tremendous dislike for but then there those that understand. I am particularly well aware of one such person in the Noogleberry family that I really think is a truly wonderful person. That's what people that have the situation I have need to be around Thanks again Lucy Love Joni P.S. Hugs too

that1spaztichik

I am so happy you decided to start posting here :) Your post will help so many other transgendered nooglers here, I'm sure. I would guess that a lot more people come here and lurk, but do not post, in fear of not being accepted. Kudos to taking the plunge and expressing yourself. Maybe others will see your post and become a part of our noogle family!

Paloma

Hey Joni, just wanting to say *right on, mama!* ...congratulations on your journey toward expressing your authentic self. I admire your pluck and am here to support.

P