Lip plumper

SydKait

I'm hoping this is the best place to post this. If not I'll probably try another spot.

I have rather thin lips, mainly my upper lip. So id really like to purchase the Noogleberry Lip Plumper.
In theory, shouldn't it work a bit like breast expansion. Over time, increasing blood flow and build up tissue? That would be awesome!

Any opinions on this? People who used it, what did you think?
Would I be able to use it just on my upper lip? Hows the quality, I read that they break pretty quickly.
Should I invest in one from somewhere else? I'm on a budget so I don't know what to do.

Once I buy it, ill document my experience with it. I didn't see to much written about it in the forum.

Also, any other advice for natural lip enhancement would be great.

BustyBabe

It sounds like it should work the same in principle, but I haven't seen any lip pump that promises permanent results.

This one says they're the best. I don't know about that, but they've got a lot of good before/after photos:

https://www.lipplumpingshop.com/shop/product.php?productid=17518&cat=0&featured=Y

SydKait

Thanks Busty ;D

Every sense I started nooogling iv wanted to try everything (beauty related) Its addictive.

K

KittyKat

I think it would certainly work on the same principle as the noogleberry. We know this because we know of the noogleberry and how tissue expansion works. Others may not, therefore they don't make such promises. I used to use a lip pump for much longer than the 2 minutes they recommend daily. Unfortunately, the noogleberry lip pump seems to be of poor quality (had one before and it broke within less than a month), but you won't find a better price, even if you need to replace it at some point. The link BustyBabe showed you is great. I am going to buy their lip pump too. Whilst you're on a budget though, I would definitely not hesitate and get that NB one to get accustomed to it.