Lotusflower pics

lotusflower

Well....it's been about 2 weeks since my last photos. I'm already filling up my large cups and waiting for my XL cups to arrive any day now. Still getting a lot of swelling, but still have a long way to go before I reach my goal. The swelling still last about 2-3 hours and then I go back to normal. I notice a slight different in breast size, but I haven't moved up in bra size yet...though I'm fitting my 36B bra much better and fuller. Hopefully with the XL cups I'll be able to fit a C cup bra!

Here's my pics:

Attachments

• After Noogling 10-6.jpg
    After Noogling 10-6.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 186
  • 2nd View.jpg
    2nd View.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 162
  • 2 weeks ago.jpg
    2 weeks ago.jpg
    359.5 KB · Views: 183

lotusflower

The 1st two pics were taken immediately after removing Large cups...please excuse the redness and wrinkles, Lol. My breast are filling up the cups and getting sucked into the suction holes!

The last pic was taken 2 wks ago...and I took that pic like 45 minutes after Noogling!

D

dillydally200010

You have beautiful breasts and are obvoiusly doing very well.. keep up the good work! x

lotusflower

Re: Wow...Amazing Results

I finally received my XL cups yesterday and the swelling results are amazing. Three days ago I posted pics of my results using the L cups, but I had begun to fill them up to the point that my nipples were getting sucked up into the suction holes. I've been using the L-cups for approximately 3 weeks total. I was abit nervous about switching to the XL cups hoping I would have enough to fill them...and I ended up needing to use the L cups to swell my breast alittle in order get the XL cups to work. Well the results are below...and I like what I see :)

1st pic was taken 2 weeks ago (L-cups)
2nd pic was taken 3 days ago (L-cups to the fill line)
3rd pic was taken today (XL cups)
4th pic was taken today - 2nd view (XL cups)

Attachments

• 2 weeks ago.jpg
    2 weeks ago.jpg
    359.5 KB · Views: 165
  • After Noogling 10-6-10.jpg
    After Noogling 10-6-10.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 172
  • 10-9-10.jpg
    10-9-10.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 2nd View 10-9-10.jpg
    2nd View 10-9-10.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 203

katieb

WOW :eek: You look fantastic. Such fast growth. Can't wait to see how you look once you've been using the XLs for a while!

Boobalicious

I have to agree that they look absolutely amazing, but are you sure regarding your size?????? they look way bigger than a C cup! amazing all the same :)

LAWMANN2004

WOW!!!!!!! Some amazing swelling going on.
Keep up the good work!!!!
It's wonderfull that you are such a fast responder.
Keep going till you get to the size that you want.
Jamie2

roadrashes

Just amazing. Thank you for posting. I am purchasing mine tonight and still trying to figure out cup sizes and all. Thank you for sharing I am inspired to spend the money tonight. Are you using hers too and massage?

lotusflower

Thanks for all of the compliments...I'm shocked by the amount of swelling as well. I was measured at Victoria's Secret earlier this year and was told that I should wear a 36B bra, but that size fit very loose on my breast...no clevage at all and when I've tried a 34B it fits too tight. After the swelling I received with the L-cups I was able to fit my 36B very good with clevage. Now that I've been using the XL-cups I'm fitting a 34C nicely...though my swelling only last for approximately 6-7 hours before I need to wear the 36B again. I have also noticed that my nipples are perkier too. I'm pumping twice a day for an hour...and on the weekends I pump three times per day for an hour with no more than 4 hours inbetween sessions, I also do push-up exercises to help keep the muscle underneath firm...I do 3 sets of 20 every night. Currently I'm not using any herbs or special lotions/creams. I did have a bust enhancement cream that I bought from VS a year ago called "Pout"...but I never really saw any results from using it. A friend of mine just told me about an herbal tonic called "Fulfillment" by Natureday...and claims that it helps to increase swelling in the breast...she has nice C-cup breast and only exercises and takes the herbal tonic...so I'm thinking about using that along with the NB.