Louise please

S

susan16

Hi Louise i originally bought the noogleberry because i did not want to take any herbs. But now ive been pumping for two weeks and seen such a difference i want to keep this size forever. I noticed that you are taking wu and i know its only 50:50 if it will work but do you think ive got just a good a chance of growing something permanent if i just use wu and the noogleberry and no other herbs at all as i really dont fancy taking loads of pills. Thanks for any advice you can give me.

L

Louise1982

Hi Susan,

It's difficult to tell whether herbs will work, I'd say that 6 months of WU is a pretty good shot at herbs and if that doesn't work then it's likely you don't respond. I've always had trouble swallowing tablets but the WU tablets are really no trouble as they're small and round, I can swallow 2-3 at once with no problems. 6 months WU is about £150 so it's really whether you want to spend the money. Also it seems like as much as 50:50 as to whether you get bloated / weight gain. I've been very careful and I weight myself and measure my waist every morning, I've lost about 15 lbs and 1.5 inches from my waist but I've been watching what I eat and working out a little bit too recently. I don't really know if I've had much growth from herbs as I'm such a suction addict. Have you thought about trying BB? You can use their machine with either their cups or the NB cups and the NB airlock works well if you don't want to stay attached to the machine - it sucks really really strongly, I've only used it a bit but think it has made a difference and intend to have a proper go with it in a few weeks. It doesn't cost much more than the herbs and if nothing else you'll get to maintain more swelling, you may even find it easier now you've got used to pumping and your body's started to respond. Either way you should try to eat a lot of protein, drink water and make sure you get enough vitamin C and omega oils.

Good luck x

S

susan16

Hi Louise Thanks for answering i value your advice. I think ill give it one good shot now that ive seen that breast enlargement can actually be done even if it takes regular maintenance. So im going to order wonder up first and then the BB so at least then i know that ive tried my best. Once again thanks for your help.