Males using NB... can I?

jonesy67

Hello all and how are you? I present this question to mostly male user because I’m not to sure if ladies are as effected by this as men. I am 40 and am just starting my journey and I have a concern. I will keep reading the forum but I haven’t narrowed down an answer yet to my dilemma. I am a little fortunate that I already have a large A cup small B but my nipples don’t come off the front of my breast but more point away from each other. Have any of you with a similar problem been able with just the NB to correct this. I have been using the system for about a month now and have just started playing with different cup placement and techniques. I really try to pull the breast from the outside and bottom and at this point I don’t really care where my nipple falls into the dome. Have many of you been able to create a truly female looking breast where nipples are more where they should be.
When I am hair free I will post pics to give a better understanding of what I mean.

Hugs
Julie

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Nipple positioning on a breast is quite varied and there is no "right" or "female" location. So, I suspect yours are fine but like most of us.. we want something we find attractive. :) And if is rarely what we have.. :)

It is my opinion much of that "more centered" nipple position is a function of breast development around the sternum. Males will have a harder time with this due to typical wider chest and initial growth being on the sides. I had the outward pointing nipples in the first couple of years but as my breasts have filled to the sternum, the nipple is moving more and more inward and centering slowly. Again, your mileage may vary. :)

Also, I use a lactation pump too which IMHO has done wonders for nipple development.

DJ

jonesy67

Thank you very much. You are right, i have in my mind what i find atractive. With you telling me your success i can look forward to my noogle journey and there is possibly a shining light at the end. I have already had some gains with filling more of the domes in about a months time, we will see =)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
NBE is truly a marathon like project. You have to keep working at it and when you do get some success -- you have to keep going.. :)

Now, I didn't mention it but most males have immature nipples for lack of a better word. It takes lots of stimulation over a long time to cause things to mature. Meaning, lengthening and spreading with the little outlets to develop (the little rough patch on the pointy part :). And then when you start leaking then you know it is mature.

To me, this is the "female" nipple and it took about 2 years for mine to start really looking mature. I have been lactation pumping which has done wonders for that aspect. I'm at 4 years now and I'm still growing both in volume and nipple size and spread. I'm just too stubborn to stop... not happy with something in my NBE? Keep going.. it is only getting better. lol I've met people stating 15+ years with truly impressive breasts (male).

Keep going and experiment when you hit "the wall".

DJ