More questions, creams etc.

MissC

I tried noogleberry again yesterday and for the first time I felt something, the cup was still and not falling of and I could see the breast getting swollen.

I had some pueraria cream on before I did this, maybe it's good to have a cream/oil on when you pump?
Which one's (<--creams/oils) have people here tried, and are you happy with them? :)
(I don't plan to buy more pueraria cream when my can is finnished.)

I also got the litte red dots but I don't feel any itching...

Tried the system again but nothing really happened.
I put some mamma mio lotion on one boob but it didn't work anyway...

Any suggestions?

Best regards and bust luck to all here :)

Rachiex

Hi MissC

The best ones I have tried have been the runnier kind because they are slippery and seem to help get more of the boob in! I am using one called Jergen which is Paraben-free and I am trying to find one with cocoa butter in it that is runny because I read on the forum somewhere about cocoa butter helping with growth (can't remember which post it was). I definitely always use cream now when I pump - I didn't used to but since I have started, I get a little more inside the cup.

The red dots are such a pain - I use an arnica cream stick which was suggested by another lady here or if they don't disappear, I use a little green concealer to cover them.

Are you going slowly? Sometimes when you pull harder, you don't get as far. Also, if aunt flow has come to stay, this could be a factor. Before my period I get great swelling and then during and after, hardly anything and it takes a few days for the swelling to go back to 'normal' which is quite frustrating! Like mother nature is giving you big boobies for a few days or so and then taking them away and giving you nothing!

I hope you start getting back to how you were before - keep persevering- I'm no expert as I've only been doing it for 4 months now but I kept going even when I couldn't see anything happening and I am so glad I did - anything is an improvement to when you started if you were unhappy with them.

Good luck x x x x

MissC

:)Hi Rachiex, thank you.
I tried it again the other day, and I got the "suction feeling" on 1 boob...
The Tee-piece seems to sit a bit looser on 1 of the plastic cups, I'm not sure how do screw it on better/harder...
Just remove it and dip the end in hot water again seems like the easiest thing to do I think.

Thank you for your suggestions about creams, i'll defintley use some cream when I run out of my Pueraria cream.

Kind regards Camilla