my girlfriend wants to try the NBE

dad21dawg

She's wondering if anyone who has had a baby and noticed their breasts starting to sag as they age, has tried the NBE. She is a 38DD, and 56 years old.....doesn't look her age tho. We would love to give it a try to see if she can reverse the sag and perk/firm them up. If anyone has had results, how long did it take?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
There are 3 broad categories of users. Ladies who feel they missed their boobie installation during puberty. Ladies who due to weight, illness, breastfeeding and/or age have lost volume or perk/firmness and wish to regain it. And a male user base who desire feminine breasts for various reasons.

So, she is a good candidate. As I've has seen, age isn't a show stopper (it does have a factor in speed but it doesn't prevent). There is a 77 year old male who is my hero with noogling. She can do this if she really wants the benefits.

As for time... who knows... Each person is quite different in effort and response. If she truly only seeks a firm-up then 6 months is a reasonable first guess at a time frame. But I'll warn you... once you get a taste of that swelling and potentials; it can be quite hard to not want more (even with her 38DD).

Any way you view this activity, it is a long term project and I like to think a fun one. Feel free to read the forum and focus on the STATS and GALLERY sections for real examples (both success and failures).

DJ

dad21dawg

Ok thanks Dminer84......I will let her know......the system sure is alot cheaper than going under the knife, about 6 grand cheaper.....she had been looking at reduction with a lift, but I think just a firming up will do.......and this system should take care of the issue......just not quite sure which cup size to use.......

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Surgery of this kind is rarely the answer IMHO. As for cup size, there is a guide on the store site but if I recall a 38DD is likely XXL (especially if she has been a larger cup size in the past at 38). Also, you can email sales@noogleberry.com for assistance. Lucy is a very sweet person (but busy!) and will happily help if she can. She just needs underbust and bust measurement (overbust can be helpful in this case).

I wish both of you luck and hope to see updates.

DJ

dad21dawg

thank you, I have emailed lucy already, but don't have measurements......she's in new jersey usa and I'm in newfoundland can. Will get her to measure later and find out what works.......

dad21dawg

Got her measurements last night

underbust 34"
bust 40"

cup size DD/DDD

would like to see her chest get firm and full, and see what cup size she really is.....photos coming next week hopefully