My Journey.

jnorton22002

For those of you that wish, I'll mention a few things that I think will be of interest to those wonderful people who wish to follow. The hardest thing right now for me in my hormone taking, is what it does to my sleeping at night. I swear that when my boobs want to grow or itch, it is at night time. Sometimes I feel like I need to massage my boobs or they won't stop aching a little. I know that's good but it doesn't allow me to sleep much sometimes. I have noticed that during the last 6 days or so of my cycle, I seem to have an upset tummy. My doctor said that might happen. My hips are a little over 1 1/4 inch bigger now than before. I feel more comfy in womens jeans now. My butt has grown back ward. Is that normal, ugh. I soon find out what facial work the doctor will do and it does appear now that the surgery will be in May. I find that I have a graving I never had before. TO GET MY NAILS DONE. I don't like wearing mens underwear anymore. My nipples are no loner small like males nipples in fact they are as wide as a pencil eraser. My hair is much thinner now and grows a little slower. My breasts are itching allot in the last week. One last thing. I'm ok with my boobs becoming a D cup if they do HaHa what a dream. Any way, that's this up date. Thank you so much for reading Hugs and Love Joni :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D

jnorton22002

Again, new update. Measured my butt again and found I'm now almost 42. If mother nature is correct, the biological female is usually something like 34-23 something 32 something, anyway, I think my measurements may follow in that idea. Also my breasts have gone up 1/4 inch to 45 1/2 now Thanks again for anyone reading Hugs Joni

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hi jnorton just wanted to ask what type of hormones are u on i have really been considering on this venture into womenhood while my breasts are coming on well small B cup I would love for my hips to be wider and the only way for that to happen is to take hormones i have tried Estroven for months on end a while back to no effect proberly need stonger hormones but worried about the other side effects libido etc. ;)

jnorton22002

Hi , thank you sooo much for posting. I hope you consider every thing and understand everything. I'm sure I don't have to say it but I will anyway. Make sure you are under a doctors care. Having said that, I believe you are right. I'm on estrogel 17 b. I take that for 25 days each month and I also take Provera, which is progesterone, 10 days a cycle. The progesterone is taken in the final 10 days of the cycle along with the estrogen. Sweetie, Let me say this, make sure you know it is what you want and NEED. I've been trapped in the wrong body all my life and just came to terms with it and doing something about it. Good luck to you

jnorton22002

Update on my journey,

Again for those who wish this is my update. Boobs have been growing, I'm sure, because they have bugged me all week. The little annoying under nipple pain, and the itching. Hips now 42 inches instead of 40 1/2. Have finally started wearing or will wear mostly womens jeans. I am wearing womens undies now because male tightie whites just don't feel good any more. I have noticed my fingernails are growing much faster. Hair isn't thinning but each strand IS thinner now. Hair on arms getting less noticeable, although, I will still have to have it removed. Friend of mine mentioned that my shoulders don't look quite as muscle based any more. This is all good though. It is being caused by hormones, all of which is who I really a woman. I will keep posting. I remain excited and wish I was Joni full time now Hugs to all Joni

Hi Joni!

Great to hear that you are growing a nice round Booty!

So, if I'm right, your chest size under bust is 38 1/4 currently and your hips 42. Damn, I dunno what the middle bit is doing but with numbers like that at the top and bottom you can't be far off from a really curvy figure. Lucky you. We'll have to call you Jessica (rabbit) not Joni! ;D ;D. Yes, I guess you read biological females stats as like 34 -24 -34 but that first number is generally the bra band measurement so in that example the lady would probably 29 or 30 underbust.

My stats are 31 - 26- 36 and I'm 5 10.

How tall are you Joni?

So if you were 38 1/4 - 32 - 42 that would be the same ratio right?

Love to you :-*

How about the hair on your head, is your hairline changing at all? Just interested.

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Thanks girl its great to hear about the progress of changes that the body go through during transition it really gives an insite to my decision for the changes i want for my own body, Thank you.

jnorton22002

Flatty, you crack me up, the hair on my dome is a little thin in the middle back. The one thing, I believe they will do is reposition the hair. I'm 5 foot 5 inches tall. I was a rather successful athlete and weight in at 190 lbs. I have begun losing muscle mass though. I'm really wanting my boobs to grow faster but you know. My waist size right now is about 37. With some exercise I could reduce that but it will take some time. I really do have some discomfort wearing male jeans right now as they aren't quite fitting right, and I find my butt is finding different friction points if you know what I mean. Flatty thank you so much for your words. They do mean allot to me. Love and hugs to you my dear :-* :-*

Lisacd, I'm very glad that this provides you with some purpose to youe journey. Just remember, that although I seem to be moving right along, there still will be some speed bumps to go over ok. :) :)

Hi Joni,

I think i read on this forum, or maybe breastnexus about waist cinchers being used to create an hourglass shape. I'll have a look and see if I can find the thread. The way you are rackin up the numbers J you wont have trouble with getting weight from your tummy when you want to, when you want to Obviously the hormones etc are really going to help with that aren't they. As with this NB malarky this all takes time I'm sure. Concentrate on the boobies first though, the bigger the boob the smaller the waist looks! haha.
Anyway sweetie, must dash. Trying to keep these L's on and it aint easy! ;D :-*

jnorton22002

Like I said flatty you really crack me up. The weight I told you I am is allot for most people my size but because I did so much in the field of weight lifting and gymnastics, I'm very muscle wise. I am losing that as some speed now though love ya young lady, Mama J

katieb

It must be really exciting to see all those changes in your body. I'm sure you will have a wonderful curvy body before you know it. Make the outside match what's inside. Keep us posted Mama :)

jnorton22002

Hi guys,

As usual, for those who are interested, the lastest update is the following. It appears now that next May will be the face surgery month. It appears as the following will be done.

1. Nose reconstruction
2. Brow lift
3. Trachea Shave( that's the adam's apple)
4. Rework my lips to a more feminine look.

They were going to do my hairline improvement, but for the money it would take, it wasn't worth it.
After that it will be about 3-5 months and I will return to Thailand to have my BIG surgery done. The one where my male part is changed to a female part, complete with all that comes with the female plumbing. The only problem I will have is when I first try peeing, I'm told it takes time to do it right. That's it, I hope you find this as interesting as I do. I truly can't wait. My biggest fear now is telling the rest of my children. I'm sure they will hate me. Love to all Joni :-* :-*

I saw that on a Panorama programme once Joni, a full sex change and that was the only problem the girl seemed to encounter - peeing. It just went in the wrong direction a bit. Nothing terrible huh?
With regards to your muscle. I'm guessing (really guessing) BUT muscle is shapely. Yeah, right now you have muscle in man places but MAYBE if you have a relatively high muscle to fat ratio as you continue on your journey it may re-distribute into more feminine places. Seriously, I wish i could remeber an article I read in the Sunday Times a few weeks ago, about the sculptor who did thaat gross kate moss yoga statue. For some reason (wish my mummy, baby-addled sponge brain could remember) he was on the front cover with a transgender (just waiting for the BIG op) girl with THE most amazing body I have ever seen. Little bit of a tangent but, she was muscled, not too much but just enough to make her legs REALLY shapely. All I'm saying Joni., in a very long winded way is that i think your muscles, far from being your enemy will turn out to be your friend.

Love ya! :-*

jnorton22002

It has been sooooooo long since I posted this topic, in an effort to feel better today, I read all the nice things said to me about my Journey. To all of you and especially flatty, my journey is doing great. My belly is a little too fat, but my hips have grown a little since my last post, my boobs are now really bugging me, itching allot every day, and I still haven't had my nails done. I now have a few neat outfits that a gal friend of mine got for me. They are age correct for a woman my age. Long jean type wrap around dress, very nice looking sweater and a very cool looking blouse, what males call a shirt. I came home to find these things in my closet, and she couldn't wait to ask what I thought. This week end I will try them on. Now all I need is to buy a WIG. My hairline is terrible and a pain. Thanks flatty for you posts, never a dull moment with you, and to the others thank you very much for your thoughts. I'm very sorry it took so long to post back. Love to all Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

It must have been so exciting to see those in there. What a sweet thing for her to do. The dress sounds lovely. I think you are heading for a big growth spurt. Your boobs have been itching for ages now and I can onbly imagine things are just goimg crazzzzzzzy on the inside. Just keep at it Mama. Think Cheryl1989 from breastnexus and her HUMUNGOUS boobs. This can be done sweets and your family genetics is going to help you along. Keep your chin up. Great news about your booty. Don't worry about your tummy - that'll go and, like I sid with your hips growing and your booobs being bigger that belly is not going to look big. A lot of ladies (myself included) have a fat belly. It's quite normal.
Lovely to hear this post. Stick with us Joni. You make me smile :-*

jnorton22002

Hi again flatty,

The reason I have come to not only respect you but love you as a member of this forum, but I love you as a sister. Your posts are always sooooo kind. I can even screw up and still people say such nice things. The truth IS that my journey is a mix of stages. Lately I've really been in a pit with my feelings and along comes flatty to lift me up. Thanks soooo very much for that. Flatty, I realize how much my noogle family means to me and my hope is every one here understands my need to return those feelings. I really can't wait to try my new outfits out, but have just been too bummed out to try them.

Things are going to be alright, I just need to ficus on good thoughts, and reading your posts to mama today is a very well wished for thing. I love you flatty, you are sooooooooo sweet Hugs sis, Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*