My Update - Noogling Works

J

Joan_CD

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I took these today to show my progress. I am wearing a C cup now and while I could fill it better, I think I am getting there. We are going to a fancy dress ball again in April and I want to be a full C cup by then. I am pumping about an hour a day and use PM but not on a regular basis. I have to do better with that!

Not bad results from a completely flat chest to this in about a year!!! :)

D

DeeDeeN

OMG Joan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look absolutely amazing!!!! Wow!!!!!! How long do you pump per day (more or less)? Congrats my friend, u r truly an inspiration.

Lotsa luv and hugs
Debs

J

Joan_CD

Hiya DeeDee and thank you! I try to pump about an hour a day. I do 1/2 hour with L cups and 1/2 hour with XL cups. It's been around a year since I started and I am very happy with my results so far. What I really like is that I have a rounder shape to my breasts and not a conical shape that can happen to males. What's really funny is that my wife now refers to them as breasts instead of the male chest!

wannabecee

oh wow, Joan!!

great news and thanks for posting! It's great to see that if you keep noogling the results will come!

Well done you! :)

xx
wannabecee

M

morninghello

You look great, Joan! You really have had some nice results. Thank you for posting photos. Also, add me to the long list of folks on here who think your profile pic is rockin' :)

A

Arwen

Hi, I've noticed a lot of people saying they use PM. Could you tell me what that means please?!! The photo's look great btw.

MariahsDs

PM means Pueraria Mirifica, it's a herb that is good for a lot of things. I take it for enlarging and firming my breasts.

But it is also good for :
-Mental Alertness
-Good Skin
-Energy
-Anti-Aging
-And more!

I have been taking it for about 2 months and I love it! My body also loves it! It has been working great when I did not get the chance to noogle. I took only PM, and kept all my fullness of a C.

Hope that helps, Mariah ;)

A

Arwen

Thanks for the extra info :) If I'm not mistaken you were the person who emailed me yesterday (right after I'd asked this question in the forum!) mentioning it. Have looked it up and think I am going to have a go. Might help me while I'm not able to pump as much. It seems to have pretty good reviews anyway which is more than I can say for most of the supposed breast enhancing pills out there!! Plus the site I've found comes with a 30 day money back guarantee if you're not impressed with their product which is additionally helpful. If you haven't seen this website its: http://puerariamirificanaturals.com/PurafemPackages.html?gclid=CJ6Mo4f3j58CFcts4wodik09KA They also seem to have creams and serum to help as well and do package deals, which I think I'll get one of... save so much money and can send it all back before the 30 days is up if I'm not satisfied.
Will definitly not do it without the aid of my nb system though :)

Another thing I wanted to ask was that I saw a post saying newer rings had been developed that are made of a softer foam than the older ones. This post was from February (I haven't been on here for too long!) so just wondered if anyone had tried them thought they were any good? My old foam rings went a bit manky and so I stopped using them, but that's caused indent marks on my skin which take ages to go away after pumping.

Thanks for your help anyway, really appreciate it :D

D

DeeDeeN

Wow, I would love to try PM too but no idea how to get it here in good old SA :-(

J

Joan_CD

DeeDeeN said:
Wow, I would love to try PM too but no idea how to get it here in good old SA :-(

Hi DeeDee;

Try EBay. most of the PM dealers are in thailand and places near there and ship world wide!

happy2try

DeeDeeN said:

You can do a lot of research of the various types of PM on Eve's forum in the PM section. There's a lot of information to wade through, but you should be able to find what you need.

I purchased my PM via ebay from Best Deal Thai Goods or something like that (search this at Eve's forum, too). It was only $5.99, if I recall correctly.

E

Eman

Hey Joan, your results aren't too bad. One time, I tried PM and it didn't work for me...but I'd recommend that you use wild yam cream--because that's what helped me get the results.

Emma/Eman