NB sisters, Wishroom.net has a new brassiere out for men...

C

catsrule

Eman, you must have been the inspiration for this new market!!! The 1st pic at teh website, those 3 bras..you are way too big for them!!!

J

Joan_CD

My wife already went out and bought me some B cups and said.... fill er up!!!!!!!!!! I wear a smalllll A now, so we are hoping!!!!!!

D

daylight

i know this is a wierd question and sorry if i offended u but i realy didnt mean too but i dont really know what guys like and wat their preferences r ...:( so yes do you want boobs to have nice firm lookin pecs or you like to have boobs for another purpose

sorry again if i offended you in any way you dont have to answer it

E

Eman

No, daylight...no harm done, back in the states it's gradually typical. Keep in mind that we males are increasingly being undermined for having a big, strong muscular physique...and it's sad. However, to answer your question, I would rather have my boobs strong, healthy, and firm--bra, or no bra...for pleasure, that's another world... :'(

acd

Hello Eman, Did you ever get one of the mens bra? I'll be interested to know how it feel on and what the sizing is.
Regards
Di x

E

Eman

No Acd,

I have not ordered the bra...I doubt that it will be available for us on US soil...

Eman

P.S.. You might want to visit this site: www.xdress.com they also have a collection of man bras

J

Joan_CD

Joan_CD said:
My wife already went out and bought me some B cups and said.... fill er up!!!!!!!!!! I wear a smalllll A now, so we are hoping!!!!!!

And now, a year later, I am a small C cup and I don't wear man bras, I wear female bras. Male bras would be way too small for me!!!! Besides, female bras can be much prettier and sexier!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

sarahwr

Hi.

I agree with Joan-CD, female bras are prettier and anyway, if it is female breasts you are striving for why compromise with a bra for men.

I don't fill an A cup; but at least I can enjoy wearing something I first discovered I liked the sensation of 55 years ago and still have pleasure in wearing today.

All the best to everyone,

Sarahwr

E

Eman

I second that JNorton and SarahWR...I don't think those male bras have caught on yet...they're first generation anyway...hopefully when we [crossdressers/men] become more familiar with bra cup sizes, then we can encourage them to come out with different types...

Emma/Eman