need advice feel like i am doing it all wrong!!!

loubell

Hi everybody! I got my nb about 2 weeks ago, I have been looking at other photos and feel like I am not getting much swelling, I think I may have the wrong size, I ordered a small cup as I am only a 12 a maybe a b which I think is 32 or 34, I use nb for about 2 he's a night, with these cups I pump until they can't be pumped no more and then clamp the tubes and put a sports bra on and leave it, sometimes when time is up I take off the sports bra and my boobs go down and the cups almost fall off I don't need to release the suction, I am guessing this is because the cups are too.small I think I can feel a difference but not to sure would like to know what you are all doing to get the results and swelling that u do please help me all I want is boobs lol

Attachments

• IMG_20140213_195220.jpg
    IMG_20140213_195220.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 371
  • PicsArt_1392994764783.jpg
    PicsArt_1392994764783.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 537

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yeah, it sounds like you're losing suction and my guess is the clamping and/or the sports bra.

I would suggest not doing that and just keep the pump connected (or get airlocks/no return valves). In the beginning, it is usually tricky to keep a seal and the bra would mask that problem. Myself, I just put the pump in my waistband.. :)

DJ

loubell

thanks for your reply I have tried it with out the sports bra and it starts deflating within a couple of min and I need to keep re pumping is that normal? I will give it another go without the bra on I really think the cups are too small hopefully with the large it will sort out any problems. Do u leave yours pumped up or do u let them go down and pump it again? :)

Insanity89

Hi! I think it's normal that you have to repump after some minutes, it happens to me too. If you are using the pump and hold technique, it would be easier with the airlocks. The cups don't seem too small judging by the ring marks in the picture

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Well, it is normal to need to pump a bit more from time to time because as your breast continues to stretch a bit further into the domes the pressure will drop. However, it should take many hours for it to lose so much pressure that they just "fall off".

It sounds like you have a leaky seal or some point that's causing problems. It is prety common in the beginning for users to have trouble maintaining a seal to their chest and thus movement is usually restricted until swelling/growth helps fill in the gap(s).

For example, it took me 3 weeks before I could walk around the room or refill my cup of water with the domes (would fart off). Now, if I'm careful I can bend completely over to pick something off the floor. I've napped with the domes for 2 hours and my pressure had only changed a bit due to mostly stretching.

So, I think you need to check the tubing connections. They need to be snug and completely on the mount points. Also, listen very carefully because you can hear these leaks usually (its a very quiet hiss or series of quick popping sounds). If this proves to look ok then you need to look for holes (usually around folded areas) and maybe even colored water and submerge the tubing to see if an area changes color.

DJ

loubell

Hi everybody, yay I think I finally got it last night I have been playing around with the position I put the cups on last night I moved them towards the center a bit more the suction was better and didn't fall off it actually hurt a little like it did the first few nights, I'm not getting massive swelling but hoping it will soon, don't get me wrong ilthey still swell but I want more lol, I still thinking need bigger cups though as I don't have any room left to pump and I feel like I could do with a bit more maybe that's why I'm not getting so much swelling just maybe lol