New boobie grower Msjones

Msjones

Hello everyone,

2 months ago i was booked in to have saline implants. I was so excited, i have been very small chested all my life. I finally saved up enough money to buy my "new Breasts", but i got cold feet and pulled out loosing my deposit. I was relieved and grieving at the same time. Grieving the breasts that i didnt get.

Anyway after a few weeks of intensive search i stumbled upon the noogleberry. After reading all your posts and seeing the amazing results i just had to have one!!!!

I am 42, have 3 children that i breastfed. I have always been an a cup, or even smaller. The problem i have is that i am NOT a skinny girl, small breasts and chubby...........JUST NOT FAIR. Laughs.

Hope the pictures show up. I am stoked with my noggleberry. The last pic was taken just after noogling.

Cheers

Attachments

• noogleberry Msjones.pub
    1.3 MB · Views: 566
  • noogleberry Msjones.pub
    1.3 MB · Views: 228

jnorton22002

Hi and welcome to our forum Ms,

Every one here is trying to do the same thing, grow breasts. The one thing I hope you realize is that you are a beautiful person,with or without big boobs. I aspire to have big boobs too. Just be faithful that they WILL grow, be diligent with your routine, drink lots of water and you will be amazed

Hugs my dear Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

SueB5

Hi boobie grower. Welcome to the forum. I wonder about implants... someone said that they need to be replaced every 10 years. I prefer to save my body from medical tamperings if possible and I would probably do what you did and get cold feet. I hope you find this a good solution and don't regret your decision. I feel confident that you won't. It has had it's ups and downs for me but I have never regretted it. Sue

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!!!!!
You will be impressed with this system, as it will work for every one!
Some grow faster than others, BUT ALL have gotten growth with dedicated use.
Rembember to go slow, and to use lots of lotion, and to pump as often as you can.
Stay safe, and have some fun !!!
The boobie fairy will be seeing you soon. She sneaks up on you when least expected!!!!
Jamie2

kellynne

Welcome! I'm a 45 yr. old noogler... been going at it about 8 months. I have four kids and nursed all of them for one year. Then I lost about 40-50 pounds. My boob pretty much vanished and deflated. I've seen progress... slow, but definitely making progress. I'm sure you will too....

I just looked at your pics and it looks like you are already seeing some results!! That is awesome! It is really visible, especially the upper half of your breasts. Keep up the good work!

Strumpet

Hi and welcome to the forum!
The good news about not getting the implants is now you have all that money saved up for something else, right? :)
I wish you the best of luck with the noogleberry, and look forward to hearing about your results!
If you have any questions the forum's a great place for that kind of support. :)
xoxo Strumpet

Msjones

Thank you everyone for your lovely warm welcome!

Hey Strumpet, I just love your name! Yes a a few more dollars now, as it is christmas it has come to very good use!

Hi Kellyanne, I am glad you can see my results too. I am obsessed with my boobies ATM, always looking at them, turning sideways, looking at the pictures before and after. My partner is very supportive, and he says he can see results but not sure if he is just trying to shut me up and make me feel good!!!! laughs. He is just NOT a boobie man.

Thanks Jamie2, lotion really helps! helps suck those boobies into the domes. It does seem that everyone gets results with dedicated use. I welcome the boobie fairy with open arms.

SueB5. oh i will never ever get implants now and will actively talk anybody out of getting them. Some people have an easy time with them but some peoples lives are changed forever in a very negative way. I have attached a link to a support fourm for women who have implants! Scarey stuff. I also worried about the message that i was sending to my 16yr old daughter! It really freaked me out when she started talking about getting implants, i would never have forgiven my self if she decided to undergo the knife, following my lead. Thank you SueB5 for the support with Noogleberry, it is the way for me!

http://www.breastimplantsupport.org/

Hi Mamma J thank you so much for your lovely words, i have been a little slack with my water drinking, Going to get a drink now!!

Hugs to you all xoxoxo