new here - current photo

KimF

So glad i found this site. I outgrew my old pump cups so ive just been taking Herbs & doing breast massage. I got a good start on the pump & want to continue. It seems like no matter how big they get, we still want them bigger lol
Ive included a current photo & hope to be posting Much Larger Breast photos after i get pumping again.
And by the way, Im a guy that was flat 1 1/2 yrs ago. i got this growth mainly just from the herbs & massage

Attachments

• boobs.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 522

KimF

Im not 100% sure. Im about a 38B. band is kinda tight & cup not quite full but if i try 40B the band fits nice but the cup is huge. Plus all bras are different. Its so confusing. I cant wear a bra anymore tho cuz if i do none of my shirts will hide them. it makes them too pronounced. Kinda sucks being a guy with boobs. They are awesome but i cant show anyone. Still totally unacceptible in USA society. And id luv to just pop them out. lol
i only get to show them (kinda) if i dress fem. then i can show great cleavage. i included 2 photos of me Fem ( im lesbian when dressed ) lol

Attachments

• 1st time closeup.bmp
    196.9 KB · Views: 273
  • 1208960507_33e65d8b84.jpg
    1208960507_33e65d8b84.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 273

that1spaztichik

Very nice! I'm sure you'll find great results with noogleberry, there are many males like Eman and Joan who have gained HUGEEE boobies :)

KimF

Thank you - i just need to figure out the correct size 4 me. im either large or XL but not sure which yet

Aim4c

Hi Kim,

your boobs look great! You can email Lucy with your measurements and she will make the appropriate recommendation(s) regarding cup size.

Good luck!

Anastasia916

Also Cheryl1989 over on Eve's forum, http://www.breastnexus.com/index.php used a noogleberry, and a BO supplement, only did it for like 18 months and went from nothing to a 34D I believe. And she was a born male, now she had the full operation, so now a female :) and you would be surprised how many people would accept you if you lived your life as a woman.

sofia1

wow Kim you have really nice breasts, nice shape! the miracle of tissue expansion, which i'm so glad to have discovered a few months ago. great job :)

spudys

Vivian B
Hi I'm a guy like you and love to results you have got here. I would be interested in knowing what herbs u take as well.

brielle

thats a great picture!
too bad herbs make me fat other wise i could have continued taking them

im gona try BO soon