New kid on the block.. with questions!!

NaturalLady

Hello Ladies! Not sure if anyone will respond since this is my first venture into NoogleLand. Forum member "Jezabelle"s success inspired me to try this system out because she didn't use a semi truck load of supplements (which I also don't want to do) but still achieved great long-term results. I've been sneaking around on here long enough to know that several others have also grown with only noogling.
I'm about to order my system in a few weeks and have a couple of questions. Some background on me: I'm fairly new to the whole idea of natural bust enlargement. But I've been doing Chi massages 2x daily for two months and contrary to what I just said about supplements, I am using saw palmetto extract and fennel extract (topically with the massage) which has caused me no problems. I weigh about 115, 5' 2". My measurements are 31" above bust, 34" bust, and 29" below bust, always wear about a 34A or 32B. I'm not skinny in the traditional sense but slim, although I gain weight in the abs/thighs easily if I go too heavy on starchy foods.
So as for my questions: With the above information in mind, does anyone out there think it's even possible for me to achieve a D cup size eventually with noogling? Also, I have a little asymmetry going on, something I don't like but know is quite common. Will the Noogleberry most likely be effective for balancing that out? And lastly, is flaxseed oil a good choice for use with Noogleberry?
Thanks in advance for any motivation you all have to offer!

Hopefulforbreasts

Hello,
Yes I definitely think it's possible to achieve your goal without supplements. as far as unevenness you ca even it out by giving more noodle time wherever it's needed good luck!

NaturalLady

Hopefulforbreasts said:
Hello,
Yes I definitely think it's possible to achieve your goal without supplements. as far as unevenness you ca even it out by giving more noodle time wherever it's needed good luck!

Thanks so much for answering, Hopeful! Your progress stats are impressive and give me "hope", since you started at a similar size as me! ;) I keep pinching myself to even believe that an effective non-hormonal way of achieving this even exists.. Until recently, I was always under the impression that surgery was the ONLY option (a definite NON-option for a health fanatic like me, lol).

If you don't mind my asking, Hopeful, how many months/yrs. did it take you to go from B's to DD's?

I look forward to getting started.. Maybe I won't be a snail responder. **crossing fingers** :)