New noogler! :)

melissajane

Hello all!!

I am new to the noogleberry forums and thinking about purchasing one this week. I am currently almost 8 weeks into a NBE routine with herbs and massage, but i'm not sure whether I will receive results or not. But i'm staying positive! I just think it would be good to have a backup plan, or just something to assist!

Ok no replies to that first question lol, i had a fish around and sort of got an idea of how long to wear it for each day. Will be ordering tonight yay!! Will see how things go!

OptimisticGirl

Hi nooglenoob,

Welcome to the forum. I'm new here,too. I have just noogled for over 2 weeks.

I used to stick with herbs and massage for about 3 months, and gain some, but loose them all after stopping. Hope that NB will work better for me.

Good luck!! ;)

B

babyblues21

Good Luck with your routine. I am new to the forum also. It's helpful to know others are trying this product and having some success. :)

cleo

Hi nooglenoob, I was also doing herbs and massage when I came across this site back in July last year. Started noogling in August and had gained 1" by October. Whether it was down to the herbs kicking in or the extra help that NB gave me I don't know but I wish you luck. :)

nilly19

Hi nooglenoob..I've been noogling for about 2 months now. I have gained 1.5" so far..and my goal is a 34C :D
let us know if you have any questions or concerns at all, when i was new this whole community was so welcoming to me..so now it's my turn to repay the favor :)

blue_sardine

Hey nooglenoob,

I'm new as well - been noogling for about a week. I'm loving it so far - already noticing that my boobs feel a tiny bit heavier. Make sure you go easy until you're used to it!

Best of luck,
Blue :)

melissajane

Hello all!! Thankyou all for your posts, i'm sorry I havent checked on here in over a month time goes so quickly!!

I received my noogleberry about 6 weeks ago, but have only started using it consistently (daily basis) for about 2 weeks. I feel like I can see more fullness when i put my bras on which is great :) I havent been doing my herb/massage routine since I receive my noogleberry though (whoops!) just not enough time in the day to commit to massaging and taking 3 herbs 3 times a day is hard to keep up with, but I think I will start back up again this week and at least finish off the pills I have atm combined with noogling.

I have a question for you nilly19 and cleo (and also anyone else who is noogling at the moment!), are you using the release method or just constant suction, and how long for? I am currently using constant suction for an hour or 2 a day, but just wondering how you are achieving you results. Thanks guys and goodluck! :)

J

janonthemtn

hi nooglenoob,

i have been using noogleberry, it will be 2yrs this july. i have gone from a small b to a full c and with vs d (they run small) I pump 2x a day for 45mins-1hr. i do both methods, at both times,1/2 each time. i do think the pump and release does well. you must remember that everyone responds differently. (and its a 34c, 34d) im just 5ft
and usually about 107-110lbs im very happy using this method and thought at first this would never work.i have been very happy with my results and encourage all to try it, but you do have to commit to putting in the time it takes. it does seem to happen all at once, you wake up one day and you bras are too small, its great!!!
and oh, im older than most here and have had 5 children(breastfed) i was worried about getting more saggy than i was but have been most happy to find they are firmer, fuller, what more could i want??? janonthemtn

melissajane

wow thats great to hear janonthemtn! It's always good to hear from others with success stories :)

I tried a bit of pump and release last night, I held it for an hour and a half, then the last half hour did the pump and release method. Might try doing both methods from now on.
I would also like to try to do 2 sessions a day but atm its a bit hard while trying to hide it from the family and my boyfriend (i want to see if he notices a difference on his own lol) and i either work mornings or nights, maybe if i change my sleeping patterns a bit i might be able to fit it in ;D

cleo

I find if I pump and release the red ring marks fade much quicker so this is what I've been doing for the last few months. My sessions are normally 1.5 to 2 hrs long (depends what I'm watching on TV!) and I try and release and repump 3 or 4 times during the session, which means I still end up holding for a while.

melissajane

Ok I took some pics last night for 'before' shots, i'll get around to posting them eventually but I want to make some progress so i can compare photos first. Should have taken photos from before I actually started noogling, but there isn't too much difference so it shouldnt matter too much! I'm excited to see what happens :)

I'm finding it easiest to noogle while i'm at the computer doing my assignments etc so I don't have to move much, and the time passes alot quicker.