new noogler

hi all can you give me any tips while noogling do you noogle for at a timeg as i have just started h

• hi all new to all of this.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • need help new noogler here.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

silly beetle

hi all can you give me any tips while noogling do you noogle for at a timeg as i have just started how long do you noogle for at any one time.

Hi Silly Beetle! Welcome to the forum.

I think it would be really beneficial for you to take some time and read through the forum. I found the information on here invaluable when I first started - and still do now. I think I can safely say that any questions you may have have probably been asked before. the guys on here are really helpful and some are sooooo experienced. With regard to technique You will find that some use a pump and hold technique where you pump until you feel pressure, hold it and pump a little more when you feel you can (that's what I do). Others use the pump and release technique where you pump and then, err, release the pressure. It's up to you which one you choose, it all depends which one works best for you. Some use a combination of both.
Personally, I pump 2 times a day (when i can) for an hour each time. I know that is quite common. Some pump for 30 mins each session and some pump for just one session for an hour or more. Some ven 'snoogle' where they sleep with the noogle on at a lower pressureI think, for the noogleberry to be effective you need to pump for at least 20 minutes. Don't hold me to it though, I think that's what I read.
As you are just starting I would suggest that you try 30 minute or even 20 minute sessions for your first week so that you can get the correct technique and get used to how the noogleberry feels with your body.

make sure you don't over pump. If your boobs trun purple or you get bruised then that shows you that you need to SLOW down. Start slow and easy. This isn't an overnight thing. Good things come to those who wait etc......
ALL THE BEST! Let us know how you get on. Remember, it is really useful to take measurememnts when you start and photos if you can so that you may record your progress
;D