New to this, I need your opinions.

eest817

I just bought this product and have been using it for about a month but I don't see any improvements.
How long before I see results? I get the swelling, but goes away in minutes. Do I need to use some creams in
Combination with the pump? I use it an hour a day? Should I increase or decrease? I am small breasted 32B, will this pump help me grow my breast with time?

Thanks,
Liz Estrada

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Welcome to the forums,

Congratulations for staying with your noogleberry for a month. It will definitely help improve and grow larger breasts but this is something that can be very gradual. Unfortunately, it is also much more "art" than "science" for typical users.

I would recommend reading the many success stories in the forum (usually in the gallery or stats section) and then branch off from there. You'll learn of different methods of usage, lotions, oils, and even supplements. During your own discovery of what your body responds well, you can use the forums to help refine these little discoveries.

You didn't give enough information for others to really give advise for specific improvement. However, it does sounds like you're on track. The first 6 months is usually filled with trial and error so don't be discouraged. This effort is as much about pumping as about patience, dedication and pursuit of a goal/dream.

I'm quite new myself but I've been reading alot on here. Perhaps you may find this useful:
* massage
This is a vital component of inducing growth but it can be tricky to find exact "when" to do it for some. It induces the production of prolactin which supports milk production, fat retention, and increases estrogen receptors. At a minimum, doing something like the Chi massage (you can google it) for 180-360 rotations twice a day (about 10 minutes total) is very beneficial. However, my personal experience is suggesting that several 10-20 minute sessions a day can really accelerate other methods and cause growth by itself Also, I have been playing with different oils and finding further improvements. My favorite so far is unrefined cocoa butter.
* use a lubricant while noogling (safflower (food one), olive, coconut, flaxseed oils, etc or thick lotion)
* noogle for 1+ hour a day
For the beginner (< 2 weks), I would suggest 15-30 minutes with lighter pressures to build endurance and practice without injury. After that, gradually increase the time and pressure. Watch for color, bruising, ring marks, "red dots", and blisters. Color can redden a bit but it shouldn't last long (and no purple! release and massage immediately). The pressure should get to the "uncomfortable tug" point and now you can relax while waiting for it to become comfortable (still watching color from time to time). Once that happens, a matter of technique comes into play. If doing pump/hold method then pump more to the next point. The pump/release method does these in small intervals (7-10 minutes usually) and release to massage for 2-5 minutes.
* release and massage for 5 minutes atleast every 30 minutes
* drink plenty of water before and during noogling.
* consistency

Once you start finding longer lasting swelling (like 6+ hours), you'll need to refine what is working for you. Usually increasing the time noogling and adding breaks for recovery will become very important. At this time, you are close to growth where we want to induce it without causing damage and provide time for the cells to multiply and estabish before subjecting them to more expansion stress.

I hope this is helpful. I will definitely cheer for you but this is really a personal journey and there is alot of "dos and don'ts" floating around in this forum. Find them and learn and you will succeed with some dedication, patience and sustained motivation.

DJ

jojohnjo

Hy,
I would only add that if you not would that also your nipples grow much you must protect as describe in some post in this forum.
I hope that you breast will grow and remember that the health of your breast in first place. :D

Kristin00

Good advice above :)
Based on your bra size it sounds like you started with more existing breast tissue than a lot of people have when they start- from what I've read, that can make it easier for you to get larger (though plenty or smaller gals have had great results too!). I'd say just keep it up. I know it can be hard not seeing results in a month but that's still early in the process! Try some of the ideas above and stay encouraged! Good luck!