New user - How do I get started?

A

annie

Hi,

I've just received my Double Breast Kit with Large Cups. I'm a first time user and can't seem to get started. Firstly, I don't seem to be able to get the cups to attach to my body. I've tried pressing with a gentle pressure, but they just fall off. I then tried holding onto both cups while pumping at the same time ( this is virtually impossible!)
to try to create a vacuum , but still no luck. So I finally disconnected the tube from one of the cups and tried giving it a go on just one breast, but I still couldn't get the cup to attach! Surely the cups should stay on without having to be held on ?

Where am I going wrong? Please help! I'd be so grateful for any advice.

Thanks,
Annie

S

susan16

Hi annie i had problems getting the knack of this too. What i usually do is when it is all connected together i place the pump on the table and bend over slightly and put the cups on each breast. I then hold the right cup with my left hand so my left arm is reaching acrooss the left cup and holding it in position. Then i begin to pump with my right hand it usually takes quite a few pumps to start feeling a suction and sometimes the cups move out of position slightly but once there is a slight suction its easy just to move them back as they have a better grip . Then just carry on pumping until you have a good suction. I know it seems difficult to start with but once you ve done it a few times it will get easier. Its well worth persevering as ive only had mine two weeks and i can already see a big difference. Good Luck.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Annie, its sounds like you may need to start with the medium cups and if you email me off forum , i can help you get some. Also , you could try some water based gel like KY around the cup rim to get a good seal. Please email me also your breast size and i can see if the medium cups are more suitable. Im sure you will soon grow into the large ones though in due course. Lastly, its worth just checking that the pump is working ok. To do this, just see if you can get suction with a cup using just one piece of tubing. Place the cup on your belly or side, or whereever you have enough skin. You should be able to suck the skin into the cup and after you stop pumping, the suction should still remain until you press the release valve. If you still cant get a suction let me know. I ll await you email,

We'll soon have you pumping!
best wishes
Lucy
lucy@noogleberry.com

L

Louise1982

Hi Annie,

I find using evening primrose oil lubricates and helps get my boobs further into the cups but I'm sure baby oil would be just the same. Can you definitely fit both cups flat against your chest? If not then you need a smaller size. If you can fit them flat against your chest but you have trouble getting your boobs to go in then put the tube that would go in the pump in your mouth, right cup in right hand, left cup in left hand, bend right over and press the cups on pretty hard, hold them like that while you suck as much air out as you can. When you have a good seal you'll see your skin pressed against the inside of the cups all round and the cups will stay on without you holding. Now fold the tubing over so the air you sucked out doesn't go back in and attach the pump. This should allow you to get everything on first and pump up and down after. If you really really can't get a seal then you may need the smaller cups anyway. I ordered the large and could never get a seal and only just realised that what I have isn't even large but medium!! Some also girls find that they have trouble getting both cups on the chest but can use one at a time and after a while of this their boobs are big enough to do both at once, even if you have to do 15 mins separately then carry on together or do a few weeks of doing them separately.

Let us know how you get on x

A

annie

Thanks for your good advice and for taking the time to reply girls. It's so nice to have people who have been there!! Lucy from Noogleberry has also been very kind and supportive via my email. She has suggested I try a smaller size and will be sending me the medium cups. I'm really hopeful that this will do the trick!
Will keep you posted!
Love Annie

A

annie

Just to let everyone know that I received my medium cups 2 days ago and have been pumping away with no problem, so it was obviously a case of having ordered the wrong size initially!
Thanks again for the support.

Love Annie