New user starting stats

Hi everyone
I have been reading this blog and I am excited to share my experience with all of you.
I have purchased the NB and Brava system and have been using them for 2 weeks.
I NB an hour before bed and an hour in the morning. Then I Brava the rest of the night.
I am single right now so this is possible for me.
Currently I am 29" under my breasts and 32" around my breast.
I wear a 32A bra or a 34AA bra
age -32
weight - 115 probably too thin
hieght - 5 7"
No children
I will be happy just to feel out a 34A bra
When my breast are 4 inches bigger than my under breast measurement with swelling it looks really good and exciting. So, this is my goal for permanent growth.
Currently I get really good swelling but it is gone by the end of the day.
I think it's important to know that I use the Brava domes only. I like the softer silicone edging and my breast swell in a rounder shape.
I have added fenugreek 600mg 3 times a day, wild yam 400mg 3 times a day, Saw Palmetto 500mg 3 times a day, a high protein diet and lavender oil rub on my breasts once a day. Planning on drinking a lot of water.
Wish me luck! :)

ok.... I dont like what is happening to my nipples. THey are getting really big after pumping and at the end of the day they are slightly streched out and a little saggy.

I have started taping them with medical tape. Hopefully the skin will go back to normal :-\

I think taping is working well. :) but do not use just any tape. Taping with a non-strechy tape left terrible red marks around my nipples. They will probably take a week to heal. They are so ugly :(. hopefully it won't scar. Maderma to the rescue.

I just purchased medical tape that is stretchy by nexcare. Hopefully this will be better. I will post my experience soon.

cleo

Orchid, what's the benefit of using both the NB and Brava? Wouldn't just the Brava be enough? Sorry but I don't know that much about the Brava system - apart from the fact that its expensive!! lol :)

Hi Cleo

The suction on the Brava system is very light. I get much more swelling with the NB pump.

I also like the idea of pumping up mid day with NB. Wearing Brava for an hour will get you no where. It is meant to be warn for a long time. It's very gentle.

Of course you can't NB all night. The domes are uncomfortable and you would have to repump every hour. This is where brava comes in. I wear it all night and the battery powered pump does the work for me so I can sleep.

After ordering Brava I thought I might as well order nb as well and try them both.

I want fast results = NB and I want lasting real growth = Brava

The Brava domes are sooooo much nicer than NB. This is wear NB could really improve.

I will keep you all posted as to how this goes for me. :)

Anastasia916

I seen pics of the brava domes, and I think I'd prefer the NB domes, mainly because the brava domes look more for a teardrop/slope type of shape, I want the round, boob job look without the boob job lol. So I hope NB doesn't change the shape of the domes! As far as noogling while sleeping, many do do this, it's called snoogling. They put the domes on and pump them to however comfort level they want, put the airlock on then sleep in them, only downside is you have to sleep on your back, or pump only one side a night and lay on the side you don't have the dome on. So you can sleep in the NB just need an airlock.

Anastasia what is the airlock like?

Has anybody had any problems with stretchmarks with NB. I find NB very agressive compared to Brava. I like this but I am a little concerned.

Using the Brava sport pump, you can't put lotions and oils on before use because it could clog the pump.

Thanks Orchid

Anastasia916

I like the airlock, and clogging the pump??? HUH??? I never had a problem with clogging and I use a ton of lotion. I clean my domes after each time I pump, I normally use a baby wipe and it's good. Or a sanitizing wipe. But I prefer the airlock cause I pump till I am able to hold it where I want the entire time and I put the airlock on and leave it. When I plan on pumping more than an hour I don't put as much pressure, if I only pump for 30 min to an hour I put the max amount of pressure I can handle without it being painful.

Thanks Anastasia

I wish we were all in the same city so we could meet once a week. I really think that would be helpfull and fun. Oh well wishfull thinking. :D

The main reason I like the Brava Domes is because they cover a larger surface area than my medium NB domes.

I think the pressure of noogling with the brava domes is tearing the domes up. I will probably after purchase another pair soon. :-\

I really like using the Brava sport box for over night because if I loose suction it automatically turns on and pumps out the air in my domes.

I really like NB pumping because it is much more aggresive. Results are faster and I can pump up in an hour.

I am just saying they both have their perks.

I have decided to change my program up. After doing some research on eve's forum I learned if I have a hormone imbalance it probably has to do with low progesterone. Being skinny I may not ovulate every month and my symptoms point to this. So, I wanted to observe what happens to my body with the introduction of progesterone cream only.

Here is the new program
noogle and brava 10 hours a night, more when possible ( gentle pressure only)
Chinese boob massage (look up Tigerlilly and Fengshui's photos they look beautiful on Eve's forum)
Eat a ton especially protein
supplements are as follows
MSM (2500), Borage oil (2000), Hair multivitamin, Progesterone cream
MSM is a sulphor, sulphor is a building block to collegen and connective tissues
Borage oil helps build connective tissue

Basically the idea is to support cell renewal with water, protein, and connective tissue supplements.

Current stats started with 29" under breasts and 32" around nipple

Right after 10 hours of wear --- 29" under breasts and 33" around ... I am also a lot fuller at the top of my breasts (it looks soooo pretty) :D

End of day - my measurements are 29" under breasts and 32" around nipple :-\

This Saturday will be a month into the program.

Hi Ladies

I have not been around and wanted to check back.

I have not pumped since December of 2009 and before then I pumped for 3 months. I became tired of my intense program. I pumped all night.

Good news I have maintained a half inch of growth. YaY! My boobs tend to flunctuate more in size through hormonal flunctuations during the month then they did before noogling and brava.

My current stats :
28.5 under breast
32 around nipple
32.5 under arm pits

before program stats:
29 under breast
32 around nipple

My breast were reshaped and the difference between my under breast measurement and around nipple measurement is .5 inch maintained growth.

I have started noogling again. I am going to noogle 2 hours a day when possible.

Welcome back!

It's great that you have maintained that growth. Congratulations. I wonder if you will respond really quickly. Do you remember Keeley? She had previously used brava and had a break (although I am not sure for how long) and her boobs were just CRAZY!
Fingers crossed to you. Keep us posted :)

jnorton22002

Welcome Orchid, it is so nice to have you here. Like all of us, we strive to have bigger boobage. Soooo keep working and remember, it takes time. Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither do boobs. Keep pumping my dear Hugs Joni :) :)