Newbie here in need of some advice.

Tetas_Grandes

Okay, so never in a million years did I think I would be considering purchasing something like the Noogleberry, but after looking at the forum and seeing some of the awesome results you could say this skeptic has been de-skepticized. I haven't ordered anything yet because i feel that there are a few questions that I need to ask before taking the next step.

1) how do you know which cup size to order?
As of now I wear a 32c (larger B-cup, mini C-cup). I am going to get fitted at Victoria's Secret today to get a final definite, size. My goal would be to increase my bust to a 34D or a full large C cup. Which cup size should i order to reach this goal? My breasts would probably fit perfectly in the medium cups, but do I need to start out with the large?

2) How possible is it to keep the pumping discreet? I live with my significant other and prefer him not know what I am doing. It's possible to get a few days at home alone because he travels for work. I saw the rings and redness left on some of the photos. Is that from over pumping or is that just a normal occurrence with use?

That is all for now. I'm sure I will have more questions once i purchase and/or start using this device. Your feedback is much appreciated!

Lily13

I am terrible with estimating what size domes one should start with. I guessed wrong twice for myself, so I suggest asking Lucy by emailing her. She doesn't really check the forums much and will be able to help you through email.
lucy@noogleberry.com

As far as pumping discreetly, many pump without their significant others knowing. The ring marks are normal yes. Depending upon the individual they can last a few hours, so I normally won't pump if I want to go out somewhere and wear a low cut shirt. I get some indentations that last hours after the reddness fades too. Not everyone has this though. As far as redness on the boobs themselves, that fades very very quickly once the domes are removed.

You may be surprised that your SO isn't bothered by noogling. My husband knows all about it and it does make it a lot easier in my opinion. You don't have to be sneaky or paranoid. I personally don't like sneaking around even if it's just about my boobies. :)

Good luck and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will see some great results since you already have a good amount of tissue!

SueB5

Hi Tetas_Grandes. My husband was initialy just worried that it would not work for me and I was seting myself up for some upset. He has now seen it work and has always been very supportive. I have read a few posts about partners who did not know intially and then find out. My view is that it is my body and I wanted it so much that my partner would not have stood in my way of having a go. You may feel foolish at the beginning but when results show it is great to have your partner notice too. I wouldn't worry about your partner finding out due to growth. Mostly, I find it is too slow to make a vast difference so people will not guess. Good luck whatever you decide to do. Sue