Newbie Questions to NBE (and Hello)

Sophia

Hello Everyone,

New here and I just yesterday got my Noogleberry system and I have MANY questions about various NBE topics, so I'd appreciate anyone's input! I want to improve at least 1 cup size from where I'm at.

(1) How do you know if you've over pumped? I read that over-pumping can lead to shrinkage. :mad: Yesterday was my first day and I had a lot of work to do on the computer so I noogled with the 7:2 method (2 minutes of massaging) for about 3 hours. (1 hour in the morning, 1 hour in the afternoon, 1 hour in the evening) All while working on the computer. While my breast tissue itself didn't hurt, the only part that did was where the rim of the cup was touching my skin. I read that over-pumping isn't how long you do it, but not taking breaks to get blood flow, which makes sense. Yet, now I've read others have experienced over-pumping by either putting to much pressure on their breasts, and then apparently some people SLEEP with them on! :eek: How does that work with the blood flow?

(2) I just started using PM today, specifically Purafem (350mg pills only) because I saw it was recommended at several locations online. Does anyone have any input on this product, it recommends taking 2 pills in the morning, 2 in the evening, which is fine. Is there a better product? I felt good about the purchase, yet after ordering the pills I noticed that 4 of the reviewers on Amazon had only reviewed this product and none others. However, the other 4 reviewers had reviewed multiple products, and one of them gave 2 updates over the period of 2 months, all favorable (besides one saying slight stomach issues). Also, I noticed the last reviewer left reviews for various NBE products all on Feb. 7th with 1 star, except Bella (SP?), which was 5 star, also on Feb. 7th. So that was suspicious.

(3) In addition to PM, I'm just using Coconut oil for lubricant which is messy, but I like it otherwise. Is there any other herbs that I can take that would help? I read online that Saw Palmetto actually restricts estrogen production and every bottle I see keeps referring to "Men's Prostate Health" which is concerning. ???

Thanks! :)

Sophia

After much research, I've settled my Saw Palmetto problems and ordered a bottle on Amazon. It appears that it does WAY more good for breast growth than bad, so I guess I was over-thinking it. Yet when it comes to what you put in your body, I don't think you can ever be to cautious.

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Sophia - just an answer on pumping -
(1)its helpful to know what the actual pressure is that you're using - you need a pump with a gauge for that.
(2) maintaining adhesion works better when your body's got used to the system a bit - say after a few weeks. So risk of skin damage, red rings etc reduces .
(3) when adhesion is working better, pressure can drop and the cups stay on. The people who sleep with them on are, over time, under relatively low pressure.
(4) maintaining adhesion is more difficult if you're using large cups with a small breast.
Hope this helps
x A