Newbie to Noogleberry

keds

Hi Ladies! I ran across this site and I was looking but could not find what I am looking for so I will just ask you all.I am looking for a permanent way to enlarge my breast and I not yet purchased the system yet so is the result permanent?I seen some of the pictures is why I ask and they all seem to look good.

Heather

OptimisticGirl

Hi keds!
Congratulations, you have found the right site for breasts enlargement. I am new here, too. I've just noogled for 3 months. But I believe that many people have had permanent growth here. You can look around and find out yourself. I don't think with someone like morninghello or TT who have grown 4-5inch with NB, they will ever be back to their start. All members here are such great fellows, so don't be afraid to ask and then join us. You will soon love the system as we have been and are doing. ;)

Welcome!!

eva_bs

Hi Keds,
I'm also new here. :)
I found this incredible forum last week...and since then I cant take my eye's off of this forum :eek:
I read here allot!!!I really recommend that you read too...There are so many things that you can learn.
I ordered my NB a few days ago.Still waiting for it...
About your question: for permanent results...
I don't think that it's for sure you will get permanent results from the NB.Every one has a diffrent reaction to the NB...Every one is diffrent.
The most important thing is that if you want permanent results you have to be patient on this system...It takes time! there are some people here on this forum who are pumping for 2 years. (I don't know if every day but they are still using the NB)
Allot of girls here also take some supplements...such as PM (That helps to develop the breasts),Spirulina,Epo,MSM.......... (I don't remember all of them) - all of these supplements helps the NB.- But remember every one is diffrent and it does not mean that what helped for X will help you...Understand what I meant? :-\
Also you can send an Email to Lucy (she is the customer service) ‫lucy@noogleberry.com‬
she is incredible!she will send you an Email back as soon as possible!!!You can ask her any question about the system.
So I highly recommend you to read this forum...there is allot of information on it. :)
I hope you wont get addicted as I did... ;)
Good Luck on your decision.
Eva.

Anastasia916

eva, some of us, myself included also take Bovine Ovary supplements ;)

Heather, I believe permanent results can be achieved over time. I've been pumping almost a year and gone from a 32B to a very tight 32C and I have taken breaks here and there and never lost the 32C size. Now if I had time to pump everyday and stuff didn't come up, and I didn't take the breaks, I would probably be at a D by now. But either way I'm happy. Permanent results do not happen in a month or two, I think it takes a longer time for that, and of course like eva said, it can vary from person to person as we are all different. Hope this helps and good luck!

keds

Ahhh!Do ya all hold Noogleberry meetings Hi !My name is Heather I am a addict.Nice to meet you hun.

eva_bs

Anastasia!!!
How did I forget BO???!!! ??? ??? ???
Hahahaha...Addicted!!!! I'm reading this forum antill my eye's are hurting me... :eek:
Hi,
My name is Eva, and I am Addict to Noogleberry's forum!!!! :) (Soon also to pumping me boobies...) If I'm not on my computer reading the forum I start to shake.... :p
I did It!!!! Thank you all for helping! :)
Now I feel much much more better. ;D ;)
Keds:Have you decided to order the NB yet???

xxthatsh0t

ok, im just curious-- Bovine ovaries are the ones that are taken from the cows right?

I'm pretty sure it was the same topic, but I was reading a post from the maker of "Girls Love Curves" and she said she was on BO, and she started to get sick and really unhealthy b/c of the BO.. It was causing serious health problems to her body and such.

She said the BO worked very good, and had good results but she didn't know the risk of it to her health, and also it wasn't worth the risk of taking BO to her health.

So im not sure if this is a proven fact? But I just thought I'd let you ladies know, whether or not its true or false

:) I'll try to post a link to her video if I can find it on YouTube

Anastasia916

thatshot, *face palm* you are talking about celebritychick as most know her, she is NOT the creator of girls love curves, she is just a seller of the product. She did not get sick from it, she just told her doctor she was taking it, and like most doctors, they have no clue about natural breast enhancement, heck my cousin asked a doctor about taking PM and they told her it would cause cancer *rolls eyes* all doctors know about is implants, and that's what most will suggest. If you want real info on BO go on the breastnexus forum, http://www.breastnexus.com/index.php heck there is a post on there about girls love curves and celebritychick's youtube videos and such were discussed on that thread. I also think she says that stuff in her vids as a marketing strategy, to sell you the products she sells. I am not dissing her for making a buck selling NBE products, I'm just saying she shouldn't say, oh this is not safe and this doesn't work, and blah blah blah. Heck Zoft gum worked for me in the past but didn't for others. NBE is not a one size fits all thing, it's all individual and it's about finding what works for you. And yes Bovine means cow, Porcine is pig, there are porcine ovary products out there as well. All I got to say is do your research, reat the breast nexus forum, look up the BE board, read up on there as well, go on the old breast nexus site (link at the bottom of the new forum), read up on all the NBE methods and find what you are most comfortable with trying, then go with it. I wouldn't go by what 1 person says on youtube, especially when she is selling the products she takes, she is just trying to boost her own sales. And btw she is NOT an expert on NBE, herbs, etc. she mispronounces the herbs, she does not know everything about them, etc. Like I said, good on her that she is making money on something she is passionate about, but I hate when people try to make it seem like they are a guru of something they aren't. I still learn everyday about herbs, NBE, etc. I'm no expert and I won't claim to be, but generally I have good knowledge of it, and I have 4 years of personal experience with NBE. And if you are in doubt about taking supplement, then DON'T TAKE THEM. Noogleberry works on it's own without supplements , there are plenty of pics of lovely ladies on here who did not take any supplements and have amazing results with NB. And NB is safe for everyone. Anyway, hope this helps, please get yourself informed by reading all you can about NBE then make an educated decision. Good luck!

Oh and for shits and giggles I asked my own GYN about Ultra Breast (BO supplement) and she said she never heard of Ultra Breast, but has heard of glandular therapy for NBE and heard of BO and thinks it would be fine to take as long as you take the directed amount and do what you are suppose to while taking it, she said it shouldn't hurt anything. And I'm a survivor of cervical cancer, so changing my hormones is a risk, but she said I would be fine, so far no bad paps ;D and I get checked every 3 to 6 months as a precaution.