Nipples Going South For Christmas

D

DeeDeeN

Hey all,

During my first few sessions today I noticed that my nipples go way South in the domes during pumping. So scared they are going to "train" themselves to hang lol.

Advice pls gals!

Hugs
Dee

Anastasia916

Mine do the same thing while pumping. My nipples get smushed along the bottom of the domes. And it's been 5 months and so far they are not sagging or anything. Only thing I noticed is my nipples don't get erect as often as they use to, but it doesn't really matter to me. Same thing happened when I was pumping my milk while breastfeeding and they went back to normal once I stopped. Oh, now that I use the XL's my nipples are more in the center of the domes then with the other sizes, so it'll get better after you pump for a while and can move up in sizes.

D

DeeDeeN

Thanks Anastasia, thats goods news. Would love it if my nipples become less sensitive, they make it hard to wear any shirt without a bra cos its salutations all the way lol.

Hugs
Dee

cleo

My nipples squish against the bottom in the medium domes too but when I switch to the large half way through the session they are a bit more central. No sagging when the domes come off though, in fact they are much perkier and pointing slightly north!! lol. Not bad for a 48 year old!! lol ;D

D

DeeDeeN

Lol! Santa comes from the North Pole right? Glad ur boobs are in the xmas spirit ;-)

Debs