no subject

lexuswoman

Re: Tig Ole Bittie's Progress

Hi and welcome!

If you haven't done so, read Jezabelle's postings, she's had amazing results, going from like a 34A to a 34DD. She's for real and has the pictures to prove her progress since she started in 2011. There's a lot of good information on this site! A few things I've learned are don't overpump, you don't want red "pin prick" marks or the dreaded "purple boob", doing a quick massage before pumping helps too. Also, the jury is out as to which lubricant is best, some use flaxseed oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter, or even olive oil. Hope this helps somewhat!

lex 8)

sweets93

Re: Tig Ole Bittie's Progress

Hi there! I'm new to NB as well and I am starting to track my progress also. My size is almost similar to yours so I hope we achieve our goals! I'm so excited :D I have been doing the 7min hold and 2 min release method since that's what Jezabelle was doing. It works pretty well since during the 2 min break you can drink water and massage them with more cocoa butter. Also it doesn't leave red marks, it goes away quicker! Btw, don't massage after your session, apparently it makes the swelling go down. Good luck to both of us!!<3