no suction please help

M

monapics12

Hi Everyone.I received my nb 2 days ago..I tried noogling yesterday but everything I put the domes on my breasts and pump..nothing happens I mean seriously nothing happens. I can hear noises from the pump but nothing happens to my breasts. Is it that the domes are not properly connected to my breasts and air is losing? I even tried holding the domes in place with one hand but still nothing. Another point maybe the domes are too small for me. I wear a 34b and got medium domes from Lucy. Now when I put the domes on my breast there's space inside but on the sides my breasts aren't in all the way...I hope everyone is understanding what I am saying here.

Now my right breast is larger than the other one and saggier as well. I have breast fed one child and that's why my right breast is saggy. I am happy with my size but just want fuller breasts..please someone tell me what to do..thank you and God bless all of you for your help.

D

DeeDeeN

Hi Mona,

Not sure if you have been helped on this question yet but here goes. Have you tried using a cream to create a kind of airlock? If this doesn't help pls e-mail Lucy at Lucy@noogleberry.com

Hugs
Debs