No suction. Please help!

K

kryt82

I have had the Noogleberry for almost a year and have never had any success with it. My domes are medium sized, I am not sure if they are too big since I am a AA. Any way I have never been able to get suction in both domes at the same time. Even when I do get suction it lasts only for a few seconds. I recently received the airlock system and thought it will help maintain suction but it hasn't. I'm pretty frustrated and thinking about throwing this thing back in my closet. Please tell me how I am supposed to get suction and how am I supposed to use the airlock system. After I pumped, I pushed gray button on the tube and then nothing happens.

Eggtart

Hi, I had this problem and solved it by using one small and one med on at the same time. After about 2 weeks when expanded enough, I can use 2 med domes at the same time. Just note to rotate the small and med on both sides to balance out. Hope this helps :)

D

daylight

when i started with noogleberry i did one cup suction at a time. So one cup for 30min and another cup(or boob) for 30 min which added to an hour..

wannabecee

Use LOTS of lube on your breasts, especially where the rims of the cups will touch the skin. You might also want to lube the rims of the domes...

good luck and don't give up!

xx
wannabecee

K

kryt82

wannabecee said:
Use LOTS of lube on your breasts, especially where the rims of the cups will touch the skin. You might also want to lube the rims of the domes...

good luck and don't give up!

xx
wannabecee

Thanks, I used Robust cream and it did the trick!