noobie's wondering about nipple size and effective creams

michellebelle

Hi,
I just purchased my NB a few days ago and am anxiously waiting for it to arrive so I can hurry up and get on it.
I was curious, though, how the NB might effect the size of my nipple. I'm hoping to keep them relatively the same size (but if not it's still worth it to me) so I'm wondering if they're going to blow up when I use this. It would make sense for me to assume that as the breasts grow, the nipple/areola size would expand too... but I am completely clueless. ???
Can anyone who has been using the system tell me what their experience has been regarding this topic?
Did your nipples get bigger, and if so, by how much in comparison to your breast growth?

As far as supplements I'm still deliberating between herbs and BO and I'm not in a rush to get those but I do want to go ahead and purchase a massage cream asap... can you awesome ladies offer me advice on what's been working for you? :)

I'd appreciate the info so much, and am seriously so stoked to get started!
Ya'll have seriously inspired me ;)

cleo

Hi Michellebelle and welcome to the forum. I've been noogling for 9 months now and have gained 2 inches across the breasts with no icrease in the size of my nipples/areola. I did start to get sensitive nipples about 6 weeks into using NB and my nipples appeared slightly longer on removing the domes so I started taping them down and have done that ever since. Having said that, I was unable to get the tape I normally buy recently and have gone a week without using anything and my nipples are fine. I started taking herbs about a month before I found NB (Fenugreek, Red Clover and Saw Palmetto) so don't know if my initial growth was down to NB or the herbs or both. I stopped those herbs after 6 months and have now been using PM for the last 3 months and saw growth straight away on this. I'm still getting aches and pains in my breasts so hope I'm still growing. I've no experience of BO sorry. You haven't said how old you are but herbs are not recommended for anyone under 18years, although I think it's OK to take BO at that age. Why not just try the NB for now and see what results you get. If you start taking herbs or BO at the same time as NB and get good results (as I did) you won't actually know which one is working for you.

Good luck. ;)

michellebelle

Thanks girl! The info is much appreciated. :) Your results sound awesome and I'm even more excited now to get started. I should be getting my NB in a few days and I will definitely keep ya'll posted on the results. Good luck with your boobie journey!

T

tavia

hi michellebelle,

i have not had any nipple enlargement what so ever, they do stick out when i take the nb off but thats about it x

have never tryed bo, but msm and 6000mgs of epo is giving my boobs an amazing boost, some say msm cant do anything for the boobs but msm is excellent for circulation and more and getting rid of toxins, so i think its the circulation aspect that is helping with my swelling