one more stuipid question

bonzaigirl

when do you know if you can change from the medium to the large cups.... in a few pumps i reach past the 2 inch mark... there is stll some space left though.. i have never fully reach the top of the domes... or should i just go ahead and just order the large cups???

Aim4c

Hi Bonzaigirl,

sounds like your responding very well to NB.
From what I have read on the forum, if you still have space in the domes at the end of your session...it means that you are still getting enough suction to promote growth. However, there are nooglers who have moved up to the large domes without ever filling the mediums. I think Optimistic girl fills the large domes but never filled the medium before she moved to the large. Cleo may be another noogler who did something similar. Since you seem to be responding so well, you might want to order the large domes now; by the time they arrive you might be filling the medium domes.

that1spaztichik

Yeah, order the domes now, because soon you'll need them, anyway :)

In my case, I wasn't close to filling my large domes, and then one day POOF...my boobs are smashed up against the top of the domes! I had to noogle like that for a week until I got my XL's. So get them now and avoid smashed boobies!

secret

omgosh yeah same here
i NB for like few times i think i'm past the 2.5 inch o_O i'm not sure should i get a bigger one.

bonzaigirl

..wow.. thank you girls... i will... im going to order them.. just waiting for my bank pay to come... ;) now there is something to look forward to... i do hope im responding well, because it doesnt look like it.. im just surprised now that my bras become more tighter... but aside from that, i don't feel anything at all... because when i first experienced the half inch growth.. i felt my boobies became fuller.. i dont even get a big swelling.... but hopefully the tighter bras become more tight!!!! ;D thanks guys for the response.. let's all keep noogling... :)

bonzaigirl

.. oh and hi secret... i guess we're on the same boat here... so i guess you should get the same... i mean do the same.. hahaha... i think i left my brain at work.. :D isn't it a tad exciting... i can't wait till i do order the large ones... because now i know i will have a long time filling them up... ;) update us of your growth okay...

secret

aw thanks Bonzaigirl, i will update my stats hope hear from you as well.
How long do u usually pump for, i dont know why i'm not swelling cause i think i'm suppose to swell so i can grow. I kinda feel like i'm doing things wrong .

bonzaigirl

i pump everyday 2-3 x a day... the duration varies but it mostly is 30 mins to 2-3 hours.... i pump when i can... and since i work long hours, sometimes i pump 30 mins in hte morning while blowdrying and straightening my hair ( talk about multi tasking).. ;) or at night after i shower... i know you should do it the other way around but its just that i prefer to be clean already when i noogle ...because when i go home from work, sometimes i just feel so dirty with all the grime and germs one gets from working in a hospital... :eek: and sometimes i pump while sleeping.... of course i can't really increase the pressure while i sleep, but i read in one of the threads that at times you should pump at low pressure i think...

what method do you use??? i use the combination of pump and hold and pump and release... if i am busy and would be pumping for a short time i use pump and hold... and if i have the time of the day then i do a pmp and release or a combination of both...

i also dont get the swelling of the likes of sunsetz, or thats1paztichik, or melons..... that's why i think it takin me a long time before i fill the medium domes ( i wonder how long it will take for me to fill the large ones..) but nevertheless i am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that i get to be a c by novemeber!!! ;) ... don't worry secret... we'll get to our goals sooner than we think... just as ong as we are dedicated nooglers!!!! ;) keep on noogling...

T

tpurple

For me moving up a size was about diameter, My breast are wide but not full. It just depends on you, if you feel your at a stall and need to move up then move up!