Ouch!

t-bug

Does anyone else have this issue? I put the cups on, pump and then the sort of slide towards my armpits and push on the muscle there. It hurts like it's bruised and has nothing to do with where I place them- they slide down and hurt like nothing else. I can't get any kind of pumping done without the armpit pressing but I'm certain this issue's been addressed before and undoubtably solved. I want to keep using my noogleberry but with the pain I get in unrelated parts I'm not sure how long o can stand it.

hz

I don't get that exactly, but the NB does suck all my chest skin. Under my left armpit there is this spot where the skin folds on top and tries to squeeze into the dome, and it hurts. I try to avoid that spot buy pumping while pushing the domes towards the centre. Also keeping my shoullders back helps. You can try pumping towards the middle like that, some ladies tie the domes together. Also the more you pump, the less painful these things become. Like my ribs don't hurt as much anymore.

xxthatsh0t

OUCH. yes, I get the same problem sometimes too!
Each time I pump, I feel it getting tighter and I feel it pulling on the muscles. So sometimes if that happens, I just take the pumps off and try to put it more in the center and I keep my shoulders back.

I haven't been getting those kinds of pains recently, but I think you should try noogling laying down or sitting up on a pillow kind of leaning back

I do this all the time while Im watching tv, and I haven't had any of those sharp pains in my armpit areas

hope this helps :) :)

t-bug

Oh I forgot to mention that I already noogle laying down. I have issues getting it on otherwise and the cups fart at me when I try sitting up and sometimes even when I have too many pillows under my head. Last night I rolled into a sitting position and it actually helped, although I don't think I pumped as hard.

bonzaigirl

..i used to have that problem... in fact in one of the forums , i thought that that was what anastacia referred to as the pulling and tugging ... and i stopped whenever the rims pulled on the skin on the sides of my breasts... i did that for 2 days until i read tha t the tightness should feel on ht ebreasts... it was like lightlbulb. ( i can be stupid sometimes..hehehehe)...

... not to be side tracked.. what i do is i bend forward (my boobs get into the cups better) and i start to pump... i pump and hold and doesit while doing other stuffs... ( i multi task.. like riht now.. im noogling, eating dinner and typing ) i have very long working hours.. hehehe... i pump until the domes can stand on themselves.. then i push it to the middle gradually.. it's easier if ur well oiled... :) i just use a simple body lotion ( gariner hydralock - prior to noogling) but i have read cocoa butter helps also .. ( especially to those who are likely to develop stretch marks)... my domes used tofart ... during my first few days of noogling... it doesnt now.. so i guess the more you pump the less farting you'll hear, the more accustomed your breasts are going to be, and you'll then get your own system of may it be pump and hold, pump and release, or boht... hope this helps... have a great day...