Pierced nipples?

LithaLascivious

I’m expecting my NoogleBerry in the mail any time now and had a thought… I’ve wanted to get my nipples pierced for awhile, is it possible just to put tape over them without effecting the piercing or should I wait?

M

morninghello

Hi, LithaLascivious. There might be a chance of the piercings healing crooked or something. Also, I'd be worried about it hurting (pumping with pierced nipples, that is). Especially if you had just gotten them pierced very recently... and then putting tape on them and taking it off repeatedly. I'd either get them pierced before you start NB or be prepared to take some weeks off once you've already started. Also, you aren't supposed to get things like lotion or cosmetics on piercings for quite a while. Given that lotion or oil is frequently necessary for getting good suction (and good for getting better in-cup swelling in my experience), that would be annoying trying not to get any stuff on it. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Anastasia916

I agree with morninghello. But I did see someone in the pics section before that had pierced nipples, but I believe she had them pierced way prior to noogling. Any body piercing has a time you have to do certain things and not do certain things for the healing process. I have a belly button piercing had it pierced twice. The first time I made the mistake of not following the directions I was given to a T and also the place I went to wasn't good and they pierced me with a ring that was not meant for new piercings, it was a ring meant for way after. Well anyway, I know with my piercing you have to clean it daily with a saline solution, you can't change the ring out for a while, and you can't use anything to clean it except original dial antibacterial hand soap, the kind that is unscented and dye free. Anything else used and you run the risk of issues. So I would think a nipple would need even more care given the sensitive area. I'm not telling you not to get the piercing, just letting you know the healing process could take a while and you probably wouldn't want to pump during that time. Oh, also a forewarning, I had a friend that got her nipples pierced and lost all sensation in one, and also later found out she could not breastfed because of the piercings. So if you plan to have children and plan to breastfed, probably not a good idea to have them done. And just know if you don't go to a very VERY good place, you will run the risk of losing sensation in your nipple. Good luck!