Please help all advice wanted only just found out about this

MissyBlueEyes

hello, I was considering pills and creams but the pills have bad reviews then I heard about this ive been in the gallery im shocked at how many people seem to be saying good things and getting results, I have questions before I buy though like do they just go saggy after using the pump? does anyone use any creams to achieve firmness aswell as fullness? I am an A cup not sure what would be right one for me do the kits come with different sized cups or do you have to buy additional ones? I dont want to be huge just want to be able to fill underwear or a bikini nicely theres no way I can afford surgery please reply with any help and advice you can offer x x x

thabai

Hi, no you shouldn't get any saggyness in fact my breast's are a lot firmer since I've been doing BE. You will notice them becoming firmer and wider before you see any outwards growth by the way. Hmm not sure what other people do but I take a few herbs which may I add have done wonders for my skin ;D but some people do get horrible side effects... I'm a lucky one though, only good side effects for me. I also do massage with fenugreek, fennel and epo oils added to a cream in the morning or I get a breast pad and place it in my bra so it has contact with the cream all day until I take it off. Oh yeah and I'd add peppermint to the cream otherwise it'll smell aweful! However at the moment I'm only using this cream on my smaller breast to hopefully get it growing to the same size as my other.

cleo

Hi MissBlueEyes, Thabai's right, most people who use NB notice their breasts become firmer rather than saggier before the actual growth kicks in. It does take time and dedication though, results rarely happen quickly, although some girls can be fast responders initially. Unless you are particularly petite with a very small frame, I would say go for the medium domes. I have had good results with herbs and no bad side effects but again everyone is different. I would advise you to go with the NB only at first and see how you get on before dabbling in herbs etc.

Cleo :)

T

tavia

ya no saggyness here either, my boobs were saggy from pregnancy but now the are getting nice and perky,

oviously i dont want them too perky like bullets or implants, the larger your natural breasts the more they will naturally sag a bit, but i actually like them now, i just need extra fullness on top to discuise the stretch marks