PMS-like tenderness, soreness=growth???

sofia1

Hey everyone,

I've been pumping for about two months and all has been going well i'm getting some growth and good shape changes :) In the last few days however, my breasts are feeling really full and tender all over and if pressed too hard they hurt. They feel like they do when i'm about to get my period, but i had mine about 2 weeks ago so it's not that. i pump 1-2 times a day for maybe 1-2 hour sessions. the tenderness and soreness i'm having is pretty much 24/7 so it's not necessarily pumping too hard. i pump moderately btw, trying to avoid indents as much as i can. So it's not an overpumping or temporarily bruising situation.

So i'm hoping that this is due to more permanent growth?! :D Anyone else experience this??

Anastasia916

Are you taking any supplements or anything besides just pumping?

But yes, when I grow I get pains and soreness to what you are describing, mine get worse at night to where I have problems sleeping and shortly after they stop, I measure and I've gone up 1/4 to 1/2 inch. I normally grow 1/4 to 1/2 inch at a time. So yes I would say if it's not your period doing it, and if you aren't pregnant, and if you aren't overpumping, then it's cause they are growing! Measure after the soreness stops.

sofia1

thanks, Anastasia i was hoping to get a response from you!

I too grow in 1/4 to 1/2 inch increments (more 1/4). the thing is i've already been growing since i started at the beginning of april. and yeah i've gotten a bit of rib pain from overpumping only at the first week when i was learning and just getting started. i'm def not pregnant (broke up with the bf :( which probably influenced why i am doing this lol)

if this is more permanent growth i'm super excited and i'm happier and happier with how they look every day!!! as far as measuring when the soreness stops, as i said they seem to be sore and tender and full 24/7 which made me write this post.

if these are growing pains i totally welcome them!

oh and i am not taking anything aside from supplements for general health since i'm not into messing with my hormones. i take spirulina, vitamin C, FSO, biotin & maybe a couple of other things at times. i had been taking all those previously well before NB which i only discovered in march.