jnorton22002

:(
I just want to post this because I feel that I should. I'm sorry if any of my posts have offended any one on this board. My intentions are always honorable. I never count responses to posts I make on sites I belong to, but I have noticed that only 2 people said hi when I introduced myself. I fear I went overboard and offended all of you. I will, therefore read and admire post here. It really is a great forum. all of you have wonderful senses of humor, which is great. I will still read. Good luck to you all. My noogleberry should be here soon. I know I will enjoy it Joni

that1spaztichik

Hi Joni,
I'm sorry you didn't get the response you wanted here. Did anyone do anything in particular? I hope not! To be honest, I never made a "hello" post, and many other girls and guys here didn't, either. We just start posting, and people start to recognize our username/avatars. Please don't give up on the forums...once you get your noogleberry, maybe you can post some pictures, or a stats sections. People will respond! We're all here for the moral support of each other :)
-spaz

Aim4c

Hi Joni,

I wanted to second what that1spazchik just said. I am fairly new to this forum and NBE. I never posted a hello either. This is a wonderful forum where we support each other...don't give up.
Congrats on purchasing your NB...You will not regret it. I have only been pumping for 3 weeks...it's been 3 great weeks.

BTW Welcome to the Noogleberry family :)

All the best with your booby journey!

Aim4c

username

Hi!!! I mostly read...Did not even introduced myself when i first responded to a topic, and will post pic n stats when time comes... I like it here, you will as well...
So Hello n welcome...
R

that1spaztichik

I was like rachel-I just read all the posts and learned as much as I could about noogleberry. When I finally bought it and started pumping, I started actually posting. To be honest, I felt a bit intimidated to post at first...there are so many noogle veterans here! But everyone has been very supportive and friendly, and I love it here. It's a little family, and everyone not only is eager to grow their boobies, but eager for everyone else to grow, too. We're all in this together, and I'm sure you can tell just by reading our posts :) Oh, and as a sidenote, some members don't check every category...I remember Anastasia saying awhile back that she only reads certain posting categories, and rarely goes into the others. Just a thought!