PROGRESS ALLREADY??? 2-3days!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

s4mmi1986

i think there has been progress allready????!!! i was 80cm around bust today im 82cm!!! WOW. only had the noogleberry 2 days and been taken herbal pills for 3 days now i think. i have been pumping 3 times a day 15mins each time

im amased at these measurements. i have been taken photos, i compared the 3 days later to the before phots and i thought i could see a change but thought it was the light or angle.

but the tape measure seems to say there is a difference!!! whoopy!! im gonna keep pumping!!! i cant wait till they stay big. 12 hours for the swelling to go down would be amasing. ;D

i want to reach a full c is this too adventorus am i setting my heights too high??

F

frostedmint06

I don't think that aiming for a full C cup is unreasonable at all . Personally, I'm going for a ZZZ cup! Kidding aside, it's very important to set goals and I too have similar results after only a couple of days. Good luck!

S

s4mmi1986

well i didnt get chance to do it last night, me and my son have moved back into my parents house as i wish to be near family but prices around here are amazinly high!! so my 18month old son is in my room, i normaly do it wen i go to bed and the pumping doesnt tend to disturb him but last night he wasnt feeling himself and was needing cuddles, so i didnt get chance to do it lsay night :(

realy hope i dont put myself back to far! maybe i will do double today to make up for it! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.