Pumping on your period?

noella

Hey ladies, I just ordered a NB of my own! It was impulsive, for $60 or so I had to give it a try, my bf is away until the new year and I should find a lot of time to myself, and if it's effective that's thousands cheaper than implants could ever be! I am also on Bovine Ovary (BB) as some as you from Breast Nexus may know.

I only have one question, do you pump during the week of your period? I'm expecting both to arrive around the same time, :D I also wonder about the pain.

Thanks!

Anastasia916

I pump during my period and get the best swelling then. As far as pain, if you pump at a higher pressure like I do then it can be uncomfortable, but it should NOT be painful and your breast should not turn purple, and if you get dots on your breasts the next day after pumping... you pumped with too high of a pressure. Starting out you will go on a lower pressure until you are use to it. Then after a while you can go harder. hth

noella

Thanks Anastasia, you've always been so informative and helpful.

I can't wait for my NB to arrive and try it out, the gallery is full of so many examples of improved busts, and since I definitely have the time I hope by Sept. I'll have some real changes!

And if it works for me I am going to tell all my girl friends, especially the ones considering implants!

hz

hey noella, I just had to comment because we are in the same boat. I'm also on BB and waiting for my NB. I wish for both of us to get good results. How long have you been on BB, and have you seen results?

noella

Hey Hazel and Anna, I've been on BB for only about 3 1/2 weeks atm, so not long, but only because this is my third time starting the pills and a routine. It's a little bit sad to think if I had just remained consistent, I might be closer to a year! But that's okay, I didn't really grasp all the mechanics involved in getting your body to do this. But I have had a few tingles and itches, and I think, more fullness, but it's slight, but perhaps a sign in the right direction.

But it's going to take much longer to get where I want, I'm still an AA... Sadly I never grew boobs, not even small ones. But I'm determined to make that change by September :) New school year, maybe a new me? ...With cleavage? (haha or at least some boobs to fill my bras).

I'm waiting on more supplements and my NB to arrive in the mail.. common! :)

hz

Isn't it horrible waiting for your NB. I keep reading the forum, and I want my own NB so I can start pumping. I never meant to buy it so soon. I've been thinking of buying the NB for months now, mostly because of Anastasia, and the gallery. But I was waiting to see BB work. I've been on it almost 6 months and no growth. One day I was reading the forum, and I said "what am I waiting for?" I ordered it right there and then. I was thinking I would wait another month to give BB another chance to prove itself, but now I can't wait 'til it gets here so I can start noogling.