Question about massage and pumping

reeree

I was wondering when you gals massage. I read on a forum (can't remember if it was this one or Eve's) that massaging after a noogle session can actually decrease your swelling!! I made a batch of boobie batter and am anxious to add it to my routine to try and help things out. Should i use that to noogle with and then let it soak in overnight or till my next session??

I'n not really holding much swelling at all, yet i can completely fill my medium domes in 15 minutes, but when i take em off...bam :'( back to flat. Really hoping adding some batter with massage will give me a lil boost!!! Teying to be patient, but getting greedy for some boobs!!!

Teeny Tiny

A good massage before noogling is always a good idea, I have better post noogle swelling when I give them a good massage.

As far as afterward, I have never really had an issue with rubbing the lotion in after taking the domes off, just don't rub as hard as you would during the massage, be gentle and it shouldn't hurt the swelling any. Heck, my hubby loves to play with them at night after I've had a long day of noogling, and he likes to play rough, and I've noticed that they sometimes retain their swelling even better after he gets through with them. ;D

Another thing that seems to help maintain the swelling for a while is what another noogler recommended quite a while ago, and that's taking a nice hot shower afterward, as hot as you can stand anyway. The hot water seems to help the swelling stick around a little bit longer for me, just make sure the water isn't hitting your chest really hard, otherwise it's about like giving them a massage. A nice gentle flow of hot water on them, or a moist hot towel works too. Actually, a nice moist hot towel before noogling helps give them a little extra boost of swelling for me as well.

Also another trick I like to use is a tens unit, I have to make sure that the skin under the patches is clean so they'll stick, but once I have them in place where I want them (where they sit inside the domes so they don't interfere with each other) I'll cream up around them, put the domes on and pump them up, then turn the tens unit on to a mode and power level that is comfy. I'll switch through the modes mixing it up a bit, they don't get exactly the same order of modes every time, and I turn up the juice as high as I can comfortably stand it and talk about swelling! I get better swelling when I use electrolysis stimulation during noogling then I do any other time, even better then when my hormones take off just before my period and it helps add swelling. I'm just out of patches right now, so I won't be able to do that again until I can afford to order some more. :'(

Hope this info is somewhat helpful! :D

reeree

Thank you Teeny!! :) I've been massaging before my pumping, and then just tryin to rub in some of the left over lotion on my red rings to help them go away quicker! So far i'm still not getting much swelling, but i do feel like they're a little bouncier when i'm done, so i know i'm movin in the right direction! Just need to be patient!

The tens unit sounds interesting!! Is it electrical thought?? If so, i would think the wire would interfere with the rings gettin good suction ??? It sounds interesting though, and i'm interested in it!! Might have to go do some research on it as soon as my boys are in bed!!

Teeny Tiny

For those wondering what I'm talking about when I mention tens unit here's a link to one I'm going to buy to replace the one I have when I can afford it.

http://www.amazon.com/LGMedSupply-Electrode-Stimulator-Electrodes-Adapter/dp/B001SC0MDY/ref=sr_1_26?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1270095715&sr=1-26

It's used for pain relief and stimulates, tones, builds, and repairs muscles. It works on the breasts a lot like another product found on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BREAST-ENHANCER-Enlargement-Massager-Firm-Muscle_W0QQitemZ110512719542QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item19bb1246b6

Only I prefer using the tens unit because you can choose which modes you use and create your own workout regimens to help boost your breasts, and the pads fit inside the domes while you're pumping easier so you can massage/stimulate and pump them up at the same time. Which I found gives me about twice the normal swelling at times when I use it while noogling. Mine was a cheaper model with only 4 electrodes though and wasn't digital and the mode switch went out, which is why I'm saving up to buy this one. And mine was strictly battery powered unlike this one that can be plugged into the wall to save on batteries, and the ac adapter also helps to maintain the strength which dies as the batteries do in mine. The tens unit is also excellent for tired, sore, stiff, kinked muscles, and there are lots of different patches you can buy to use with them for your back or other areas.

Here's the patches I like to use on my breasts inside the domes, I put one lengthwise across the tops of my breasts, and another along the bottoms, or sometimes on the inside and outside to massage the entire breast,then set it for whichever mode I want to use and adjust the strength to where it's strong but comfortable. And I get amazing results most of the time that last twice as long.

http://www.amazon.com/Patients-Choice%C2%AE-Oval-pack/dp/B000N3YYN8/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1270096660&sr=1-6

Hope this helped cure your curiosity. Oh, and as long as you place them right the wires don't interfere. I'll try to remember to put them on at least just to take a picture tomorrow, then I'll post it so you can see what it looks like and how they sit inside the domes. :D

Anastasia916

Yea I bought the one off of ebay, the round pink one, and it worked 2 times, then shorted out and wouldn't work! So be careful with buying those, they are made cheaply. But when it did work I loved it. Teeny you said the tens unit is the same, have you tried both to compare?

Teeny Tiny

I used to have the pink one, but left it behind when I left my ex. I'm thinking about getting another one and comparing the results of the two. I seriously doubt I could noogle with one on because as you know you have to use the conductive gel with it and hold them in place instead of it being self sticking like the tens leads. But I've never tried noogling with the leads on without the foam rings either, so I'm not sure if you'd be able to get and maintain a suction with them on with just the plain domes, or if it would be uncomfortable pressing them against your skin with the hard plastic rings.

Anyway, I'm thinking about getting another pink one and doing 15-30 min. sessions before each noogling session and see if that helps stimulate and swell them up like using the tens while noogling does for me. I used the one I had a lot without any problems with it, so maybe you just got a faulty one. I think I'll order one later after I see if we can afford it. If I do I'll do some experimenting and let you know what I find that works the best for me.

And I still want to get one of the tens units I listed earlier, because it has 8 leads for more placement options, has an ac adapter so I don't have to keep a stock pile of 9 volt batteries in the house and deal with the strength dying with the battery, and also does muscle stimulation which should help for anyone who wants to tone and build up their pectoral muscles to help lift and shape the breasts. Kind of like Philli suggested doing the counter top push ups for, only without the side effects of the sore arms, LOL! And it should help my hubby with his aching back, carpel tunnel wrists, and hopefully help reduce muscle pains during my attacks and help strengthen and build them back up after them.

Anastasia916

Yea I'm looking into some things for my hubby cause he has had some major knee problems the past 3 months and now it's to the point he can't walk on his left leg at all, he has to use a cane. He was diagnosed with Patellar Chondromalacia aka Runner's Knee, but they are not 100% and thinking about sending him to the states to have an MRI done. But I found a few things online that say it can be treated without surgery, but the device is expensive, it's an ultrasound therapy thing. http://www.mendmyknee.com/patellar-chondromalacia.php that's the site, and the ultrasound device is $250, and the wraps are pricey too, all together would be like $500, if it would cure him I would definitely get it, we are going to ask the doctor here about it first. He is in major pain everyday, can't walk, and it's tearing me apart. And if he doesn't get better, they might discharge him. So yea facing alot of stress at the moment. But I been researching and hoping I find what can help him. Cause it seems the doctors here have no clue what they are doing. I know you know how military doctors are ::)

Teeny Tiny

Ah, that reminds me, I was thinking about getting an ultrasound therapy machine to use on my hubby and myself, you just reminded me of it. I had a co-worker one time that had one and said it worked wonders on her knees, wrists, and back. I found one like what she was using that worked for her, and it's a lot cheaper than $250, here's a link, maybe it's something that would help your hubby.

http://www.amazon.com/Medical-Products-Online-Professional-Ultrasound/dp/B000R0ML3M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1270161202&sr=8-2

Anastasia916

Thanks lol I didn't even think to search on amazon, I swear all this stress has got me out of it. I found this also... http://www.amazon.com/HoMedics-MW-KHC-TheraP-Therapy-Magnets/dp/B00081NEZE/ref=pd_sim_hpc_55 I think it would be a good wrap alternative to those expensive ones. And I noticed with the ultrasound devices on amazon, they also sell the conductive gel very cheaply, which is great. http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Portable-Ultrasonic-Ultrasound-Device-PM-2000/dp/B000AYAIXU/ref=pd_sim_hpc_14 this actually looks similar to the $250 device! Heck on amazon they have a 5 liter container of conductor gel for $25! All together with the ultrasound device, knee wrap and gel it comes to $106 without shipping charges, not bad. I can definitely afford to buy that right now, if I bought the mendmeshop ones, I would have to wait 2 weeks for a check from my job to come. But hubby goes to physical therapy tomorrow when he's off, I'll ask the doctors about this to be sure it's safe to use for his condition. If this will help him heal faster, I will definitely buy it. Even if I have to dip into savings.

Teeny Tiny

Glad I could be of some help, and I hope that it will work for your hubby and help him get back on his feet and back to normal faster. If there's one thing I'm good at it's bargain shopping. I always try to find the best deal I can on anything, it never hurts to be able to save money, especially with a tight budget, I've had to stretch my pennies many times. ;)

J

Jeanniem17

For those wondering what I'm talking about when I mention tens unit here's a link to one I'm going to buy to replace the one I have when I can afford it.

It's used for pain relief and stimulates, tones, builds, and repairs muscles. It works on the breasts a lot like another product found on Ebay.

Only I prefer using the tens unit because you can choose which modes you use and create your own workout regimens to help boost your breasts, and the pads fit inside the domes while you're pumping easier so you can massage/stimulate and pump them up at the same time. Which I found gives me about twice the normal swelling at times when I use it while noogling. Mine was a cheaper model with only 4 electrodes though and wasn't digital and the mode switch went out, which is why I'm saving up to buy this one. And mine was strictly battery powered unlike this one that can be plugged into the wall to save on batteries, and the ac adapter also helps to maintain the strength which dies as the batteries do in mine. The tens unit is also excellent for tired, sore, stiff, kinked muscles, and there are lots of different patches you can buy to use with them for your back or other areas.

Here's the patches I like to use on my breasts inside the domes, I put one lengthwise across the tops of my breasts, and another along the bottoms, or sometimes on the inside and outside to massage the entire breast,then set it for whichever mode I want to use and adjust the strength to where it's strong but comfortable. And I get amazing results most of the time that last twice as long.

Hope this helped cure your curiosity. Oh, and as long as you place them right the wires don't interfere. I'll try to remember to put them on at least just to take a picture tomorrow, then I'll post it so you can see what it looks like and how they sit inside the domes. :D
I have a tens unit...my only concern was the wires going under the domes & being pressed against your skin while pumping?? Did it ruin the wires?

J

Jeanniem17

Could you please resend the link for the pads you use, it didn't seem to be working, thanks!

J

Jeanniem17

A good massage before noogling is always a good idea, I have better post noogle swelling when I give them a good massage.

As far as afterward, I have never really had an issue with rubbing the lotion in after taking the domes off, just don't rub as hard as you would during the massage, be gentle and it shouldn't hurt the swelling any. Heck, my hubby loves to play with them at night after I've had a long day of noogling, and he likes to play rough, and I've noticed that they sometimes retain their swelling even better after he gets through with them. ;D

Another thing that seems to help maintain the swelling for a while is what another noogler recommended quite a while ago, and that's taking a nice hot shower afterward, as hot as you can stand anyway. The hot water seems to help the swelling stick around a little bit longer for me, just make sure the water isn't hitting your chest really hard, otherwise it's about like giving them a massage. A nice gentle flow of hot water on them, or a moist hot towel works too. Actually, a nice moist hot towel before noogling helps give them a little extra boost of swelling for me as well.

Also another trick I like to use is a tens unit, I have to make sure that the skin under the patches is clean so they'll stick, but once I have them in place where I want them (where they sit inside the domes so they don't interfere with each other) I'll cream up around them, put the domes on and pump them up, then turn the tens unit on to a mode and power level that is comfy. I'll switch through the modes mixing it up a bit, they don't get exactly the same order of modes every time, and I turn up the juice as high as I can comfortably stand it and talk about swelling! I get better swelling when I use electrolysis stimulation during noogling then I do any other time, even better then when my hormones take off just before my period and it helps add swelling. I'm just out of patches right now, so I won't be able to do that again until I can afford to order some more. :'(

Thanks for the tips, very helpful! I did try the Tens unit, but the domes won't suction with the wires going underneath them, what am I doing wrong??

simplegrove

This was a great post with a lot of helpful information. I just ordered my pump today and can’t wait to get it. Thanks for sharing about the forplay because my wife wanted me to pump before we play to get mine bigger but I was cautious of doing so thinking there might be paid or negative impact on my breast but reading your post put me at ease. I’m a guy but grew breast from being overweight which we both came to love especially for intimacy so thank you again for sharing. Also is there a right or wrong way to massage or is it just a matter of rubbing the tissue in a circular motion and does time length matter?

O

oliver.muhl

Hey there! I totally understand the need for some well-deserved relaxation and rejuvenation. If you're looking for a massage experience that goes beyond just relaxation and promotes overall wellness, I highly recommend checking out Ladybirdsweb.co.uk.

jefferson

Doing smooth and soft body massage will surely providing an excellent result in the body. It will help to improving the body fitness and also improving brain activities. So don't skip the body massage.