Question for anyone who started at/near 32A

420x

I'm considering buying the noogleberry system, but just wanted to get some more info first from some women who have a similar body type to mine.
If you started at/near a 32a I was wondering:
How long have you been using the system for and what are your current results? and permanent results?
Are you taking any other vitamins/supplements?
What type of lotion/lubricant do you use?

Thank you =]

420x

Oh and before and after pictures would be appreciated if you don't mind. =] It would be nice to have a group of pictures/body types similar to mine in one place so I don't have to spend all day browsing the forms. I'm sure a lot of other women around 32A would appreciate it as well.
Thanks =]

aroob

Hi there I started a very flat 32a I noogled for two months and achieved a more fuller 32a, I stopped after that for 6 weeks and i still retained what I had gained. From the 6 week mark of stopping I have been taking breast actives and used the cream and taking fenugreek and my 32a bras got tight on me, now im wearing 32b bras.....I have not noogled whilst taking breast actives but now I know they work for me I am going to start noogling again. Hope that help you and sorry I aint got before and after pics.

nicky88

Hi when i started noogling i thought i woz a 32a but may have been smaller or a 34aa, lost a bit of weight and now wearing a 32a bra, i noogled inconsistently and saw some results, noogled straight for over a month and went from a small 32a to a full 32a then had another break with the occasional sesh, gave myself a kick up the arse (well the bf did actually!) and now have been noogling for over a month with only a few days off here and there, am doing average an hour a day, use a lot of lotion. have set myself the target of 100 hours to get to a full b (might be slightly ambitious!) u need to be consistent to really see results but be prepared for the long haul! it doesnt help overnight. am optimistic ile achieve my goal just might take a while! the sooner you get started the better i say! Good luck! p.s will be posting pics soon
x

bonzaigirl

hi nicky88

:) i've been noogling since june 2010. I've been noogling on and off, like for 6 months straight and then 6 months off and on to another 6 months on.. anyways to answer your question i started a full 32A or a small 32B..and now i'm a tight 32B so I wear a 32C bra with lotsa room for improvement :) . Hope this helps.Cheers :)

bonzaigirl

oh and p.s. I don't take any supplements. I started with an herbal supplement and tried it for 2 months but got adverse reactions so I stopped. It's been just noogleberry for me since then. :) Cheers

kristyn22

Hi there! I am a 32A and I started NB approx. 1.5-2 months ago. It really depends on the structure of your body, not just your bust size... because I am so tall, I have a bit of a wider frame and thus more room for larger domes. I was originally going to buy smalls, but after posting a topic on the forum about it, found out mediums would probably be better suited for me. I'm so glad I bought the Mediums! I'm already almost completely filling them, and thus purchased the larges (with soft cup rings! I would def recommend this because it can definitely get painful without them). I just got them about a week ago, and have been actually been able to use those fairly well... although it does take a little extra effort to get them on. What I do, and what many girls do on this forum, is start out with the M domes for a little while, then change over to the L domes. This helps you get better suction because you already have existing swelling.

As for herbs, supplaments... I was taking PM capsules for about a month, but have recently stopped because it was causing some cellulite. I don't plan to use them until I feel I've hit a plateau and need a boost. My suggestion is to see what NB does on its own, then add supplements if necessary.

For lotion, make sure you use a lotion that is good for stretch marks, as you will likely develop them on your breasts if you don't. I just use a simple cocoa butter lotion, and I sometimes add a bit of Bio-Oil as well (which is also good for stretch marks - you can get it at any drugstore). But, as long as your using some type of lotion/oil good for stretchmarks, you should be good! Some people respond to lotion for better suction, and some to oil... it really depends. I personally find it doesn't make much of a difference for me.

Hope that helps!

Kris