Question from a next buyer

E

Emelinda

Hi girls,
I'm Emelinda from Sicily, so first of all sorry for my english.
I'm planning to buy the system in the next few days, but I have a question:
If after 3 months of pumping, for example, I see that I have a 1 inch increase after the last pumping session, how much time will this 1 inch increase stay?
I mean if I stop pumping for a week, will this inch go away?
And also, how and when do you see that there's and increase?
Thanks and sorry for my clueless questions:):)

E

Emelinda

Hi girls,
well I bought the pump yesterday.
I'm from Italy so I think it'll take a week and more to arrive but I'm already planning what I'll do with the pump.
I think I'll pump only in he evening for an hour because in the morning I go out for work and I don't want people to say:" Why does she has bigger breast than yesterday?":)
Pumping in the evening will make my progress appear to the people as a slow natural thing. Do you agree?
I'm also thinking about taking pics every 15 days to see how I grow and post them somewhere.
Good luck to you all!!!!!!!
Kisses

A

Ann

Hi Emelinda,
I just got my breast pump yesterday. I hope you get yours soon and have great success with it. Sorry that I can't answer your question, I'm very new at this. Take care.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Emelinda said:
Hi girls,
well I bought the pump yesterday.
I'm from Italy so I think it'll take a week and more to arrive but I'm already planning what I'll do with the pump.
I think I'll pump only in he evening for an hour because in the morning I go out for work and I don't want people to say:" Why does she has bigger breast than yesterday?":)
Pumping in the evening will make my progress appear to the people as a slow natural thing. Do you agree?
I'm also thinking about taking pics every 15 days to see how I grow and post them somewhere.
Good luck to you all!!!!!!!
Kisses
Hi Emelinda, this seems a good regime. There are others who a hoping to post pictures, so we will make a secure place on the forum and members will have to be verified for privacy purposes. So, if and when you have your pictures, just let me know and we can set this up for you and others,

best wishes
Lucy :)
lucy@noogleberry.com

E

Emelinda

I think that if you put a "folder" on the noogleberry breast forum, where we can start to put our pics and stats, maybe it would be used in no time, like happened in the eve's breast forum.
There, all of the girls who want, have a page made by Eve, with their own stats and pictures.
Kisses, Emelinda