Roseability's pictures

roseability86

Hey everyone,

I thought it was high time I joined this forum!!

Started NBE (again) in March 2010, after stopping in May 2008. My new starting stats were:

Height: 5' 2"
Weight: Struggling to maintain at 7 stone, usually between 6 stone 7 and 6 stone 11, but I am actually trying to put on weight by eating more and exercising.
Diet: Vegetarian (I ate meat on my previous programme so we shall if it makes a difference). Mainly carbs (rice and pasta), I eat Quorn and Soya to get protein. Will start eating more eggs. Eat quite a lot of cheese, mainly ricotta.
Exercise: Wii Fit Plus: mainly balance and upper body exercises, however I do go street dancing every week.
Smoking: Non-smoker. Never smoked in my life. Second hand smoke on Sundays.
Drinking: On Sundays, moderate.
Drugs: Second hand weed smoke on Sundays. Never done any drugs, apart from pharmaceuticals, caffiene and alcohol. I have tried my best to cut caffiene out, although I still have a cup of tea about twice a week and eat chocolate.
Marital status: Single
State of mind: Pretty anxious
Over bust: 81 cm
Bust: 84.5cm
Under bust: 73cm

I don't know what my current measurements are because I have misplaced my tape measure :( but here's my second and third month pics. The first month pic was before I started noogling, but after one month of Wondeup
. I don't have a set regime, I just noogle when I feel like it, but I try to do at least half an hour on each breast. More on the left breast (which is on the right of my pictures) if I can do.

I'm aiming to grow the left breast and move the right breast over a bit. I don't like the way it's under my armpit. Also, when I squeeze my breasts together, it's very apparent that the left one is in the middle of my chest but that the right one is not. I want them to meet in the middle.

Attachments

• 3 months.jpg
    3 months.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 772

Aim4c

Hi Rosa,

your boobs look great. You have done a fantastic job evening things out. The difference is very obvious.

Congrats....keep noogling!

sunsetz

Rosa your progress is great :) You're growing hun, i see a difference especially in the upper boobs and they do look like they are evening out. Keep nooglin' ;D

hopeful123

Hi Roseability, I am in the same situation about uneven breasts. One breast is almost a whole cup size bigger than the other. I think it may have to do with the fact that after having my baby i wanted to give my child the benefits of breast milk but it hurt too much to let him directly, so i had to use a breast pump and ended up working one side more than the other. Now i am very self conscious though i try not to show it.

I am excited to see that you were able to even things out. I can really see the difference and am hopeful i will be able to do the same. I was wondering if you could explain what exactly is the product you mentioned "WONDERUP"? If possible could you offer further detail on placement of the cups and time limits for each?? Please... I would greatly appreciate it.

hopeful123

Oh, and what cup size were you in your bra before and after? I think i am about you size... What noogleberry cup sizes have you used??

bonzaigirl

wow... you can see the changes... and in only 3 months??? wohoo... i wish i can have the same success... keep on noogling gurl... ;)