Sara's Stats

sara30500

I got my Noogleberry on Tuesday. notice some Veins on both of my boods yesterday, Anastasia said it is a sign of growth, happy, although still a little worried. I decide to start my Stats today, My goal is 32C, I will keep doing it until Xmas at least, lets see how it goes, fingers crossed.

Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 100lbs
Bra size: 32A (I wore Elle Macpherson and D&G, their 32a is smaller then the other brands, so I d say I was a 32AA according to common standard)
Under bust: 26.8" (not accurate, should be 27")
Bust: 30"(not accurate, should be 31", about 79cm, this is the messurment 1 week before period, could be 1 or 1.5cm smaller, 10-15 days after period )
Size 8 or 6

sara30500

1. Started Noogling on 18th August, 5 days later, had to stop for 5 days due to skin irritation, stopped for another 10 days from 16rh Sep- 26 Sep due to skin problem. So my my pumping days to date is 13 weeks (3 months).

2. 3ed month update:

Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 100lbs
Bra size: 32B (this is according to common standard, I am a 32C already according to Elle Macpherson and D&G measurement system)
Under bust: 27"
Bust: 33" (2" growth)
Size 8 or 6
Hip: 35"

3. 2" growth, from AA to B in 3 months, good! Now, my NEW goal is 32D by mid Feb 2010.

4. Method: I work hard, 30mins to 8 hours a day, about two third of the time I could do 8 hours a day.
No supplements, I drink soup made from pig trotter on and off, not sure if it really works.

5. Problem and question:
A. I have serious discolouration and indentation, not so worried about the discolouration, as I once stopped Noogling for 16 days, the discolouration got better, so I assume, once I reach my goal, only do maintenance, couple of times a week, it will get better. but how about the indentation, will it getter better too?

B. What is the accurate measurement of the XLcup, how much bigger then the L cup? I am currently using the L, reach the 3" mark after 5 hours pumping. I have very small frame, 27" under bust, will the XL fit? Thanks!

cleo

We started pumping roughly the same time and I thought my 1" increase was good but 2"!! Thats fantastic and in such a short space of time. Well done!! I only get discolouration when I pump too hard and sometimes I've noticed a slight indentation but again only when I pump too hard. 2 hrs pumping is my maximum per night, normally only manage about 1.5hrs. Can't wait to get the damn things off after that!! lol ;D

sara30500

Cleo, your achievement is great too, as you only do 1.5-2 hours a day.

I know it is hard to keep the domes on for too long, I happen to have plenty of free time now, also I determind to become a C or D as soon as possible, god knows how uncomfortable I was when I was a AA. Will be getting busy very soon, hope still can manage 8 hours a day, and become a D by the mid or end of Feb, then 30mins every other day for maintenance, the discolouration and indentation will fade. Cant wait!

Anastasia916

Sara, I moved from the large to the XL's when I was filling the larges within a few minutes of pumping, and when I find time to pump the most I pump for is 3 hours, but most the time only an hour. Currently under bust I'm 28 inches after I have some water retention, but if not swelled I'm 27 or 27 1/2 inches. And I can fit both XL's on as long as I pre pump with the large first. I pump for 30 min with the large until I get good swelling them put the XL's on. The thing about the XL's though is that if I move too much I lose suction out the sides because they barely fit on my chest. So be prepared to not move much with them. I normally pump with them while watching TV or napping. Also when you get swelling with the XL's it's not much projection outward it's more roundness. And I don't get far into the XL's at all, I stop pumping before my breasts turn purple, if they turn purple I let off cause that means you are over pumping. So to answer the question, yes the XL's can fit on you. Good luck!

sara30500

Anastasia, good to know you are 27", still can have the two XLs on! The difference is it takes 5 hours pumping for me to reach 3" mark, and this is the best swelling I can get, so,hun, maybe get one XL first, see how it goes.

And another reason I want to try XL is, it is 1" bigger then the L, so it will cover the indented area, maybe it will help the indentation to fade.

Anastasia916

Hmm, could work, the XL does cover alot more area, it goes up to almost my collar bone when pumped and it sucks in some of the side flesh like near the armpit, at first it can be slightly painful. And I know when I've pumped too much with the XL's cause when I do it hits a nerve that causes my elbow to hurt and feel funny, kind of like when you hit your "funny bone" in your elbow. Have no clue why it's called the funny bone cause it hurts! Whenever I get that feeling I ease up on the pressure. After pumping with the XL's I have more of a roundness, but haven't noticed much going outward like with the large.

sara30500

Anastasia, great you are on line, I am seriously worried about my Indentation now, there is a real risk that it will be permanent.

I am considering to get the foam ring too, in some of your posts, you mentioned that you have them, so here is the question,
I saw the pic of the foam ring, seems the edge is very thick(wide?big?), do you think if I put two domes on at the same time with the foam rings on, it will seriously widen the cleavage area?

sara30500

Have to take a break due to accident caused by Plaster (funny, plaster is usually for healing!!!)

Before taking the break, I was 85cm(measured after 15 hours after pumping).

Now, 39 hours no pumping, I am 84cm, hope they wont get any smaller until I start pumping again.

Anastasia916

maybe you are confusing me with someone else? I don't use the foam rings. I got them when I first ordered NB to use with the medium domes, and yes when I tried them it did make the domes further apart from each other, but I do not know what long term effect that could have as I didn't like them. I believe Teeny Tiny uses the foam rings.