some advice!

A

asimplegirl

Hey Guys, I'm so happy to read all those success stories .....Congrats!!! I have read a lot of posts in the forum and have realized that
NB doesn't work that good for women who have not breastfed or are not married or have a tight breast tissue......I'm not married ....My size is 34A .....should I give it a try?? I have already wasted a lot of money herbal supplements and pills... :'( ....would b a great help......

Rachiex

Hi Asimplegirl

I don't think it has anything to do with marriage. I would definitely give nogling a go - you have nothing to lose. I am 23, have never had a child or been pregnant, never breastfed and have firm skin but when I pump I still get good swelling and I have seen a difference over time. There are lots of ladies on here and on another forum called Eve's forum who have not had children and not breatfed but have still had growth after time.

It may just take a little longer for us girls with no babies but as long as you put your all into it and can fit it round your life then I personally would give it a go if you feel it's something you would want to try. :D

x x x x

Abigail3

Hi asimplegirl and welcome! Quite honestly in my honest opinion I think it works best or better for those who haven't had babies and nursed because in my own personal experience I've had babies and nursed which left me with less...and super sagging with what I had left and I started noogling back in February. So far I haven't gained anything permanent. I do get swelling and it doesn't last very long but as far as any growth no I haven't experienced that. I think it may be due to having a lot of stretched skin. It might be harder to fill. I tend to have a more difficult time getting any swelling during and after AF comes and losing my swelling that I get (not from noogling) before AF after AF comes. A lot of people on here have had great success without nursing. Also the majority of the people on here have gained success. Maybe mine is taking longer....who knows only time will tell. So give it a go and I'm sure you'll grow!

A

asimplegirl

Thanx Rachiex and Abigail3 for your advice!!! I thought I should give it a try, especially when I have nothing to loose........so I have placed an order and hopefully will be getting it in a few days time.....Will keep you guys posted about my progress :) Thanx again!