suggestions for stubborn nipples????

bonzaigirl

.. hi... i have tosay that if there is anything large in my chest, its my nipples... so the thing is, as i am noogling, i cant help but notice that it does get slightly bigger... my nipples that is... ;D .... i have tried putting micropore on it .... and band aid as well... and other types of soft tape.. but it just gets out... my nipples seem to have a mind of its own... and every time i tape them, it's as if they sing to freddy mercury's " i want to break free" song.. because as i pump they do break out of the tapes... so .. does anyone have any suggestions for head strong nipples ????? i know its funny but my nipples are like blackberries or blue berries in size... i dont want to get them any bigger....hahahahah... imagine the girl with so and so breasts but with gigantic nipples!!!! wahahhaaahha.... :D

Anastasia916

I'm assuming you mean your areolas on your nipples are large, so are mine, and yes right after I pump they appear larger, and I thought they were getting larger due to pumping, but I compared recent topless pics to my starting pics, and my areolas are the same size, but they look better, the coloring is better, they have a better shape and of course since my breasts have grown they look better on bigger breasts LOL. My nipples when not erect, the areola's diameter is 2 inches or about 5 cm. To give you an idea of how mine are. I tried a covering and a tape I bought at the store, the only medical tape they had, and mine would bust out too lol. Some on the forum say there is a special kind of tape that works, but eh, since comparing my pics to myself, I don't feel I need to do it anymore. Give yourself a few months, take before and after pics topless, just for you to see, and compare them, if they are getting bigger even without swelling, then look into taping them down, otherwise I don't think it's needed. hth and gl!