Thank you, Lucy

T

tweety21ca

I used to be a die-hard Brava user. It was expensive, time consuming and very hard to find parts.

Then I gave Bosom Beauty a try. Very painful and a little pricey - still not as bad as Brava. It left my breasts very dark and with hickey marks.

I have noticed results with Noogleberry faster than the other methods and for a very small fraction of the price and time. Not only did you sell the product but you are there for support, and are not beyond researching our questions if you don't know the answer. Many sellers actually make stuff up to get me off their back, not realizing that I know the science behind these things. They make outrageous claims like 2 cup sizes in 8 weeks - we know that's impossible, or that the devices are comfortable to wear. I hope your system blows Brava, BB and all the rest out of circulation.

I probably wouldn't have tried it if it weren't for Mia's photos. It might be a good idea to get women on here who have got good results to send you before and afters to help promote your product. I know I will send you some but I would like to get a bit bigger. So far I gained 1/2".

Have a great day!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Tweety21ca, thank you very much for your kind words. I was about to thank you actually for the valuable support and advice you have been giving to other users. We have so many great members and a core of really supportive users like yourself, Louise, kultzu, keeby, natale, and others who really know their stuff but spend time to help others. Your comment about outrageous claims some companies make regarding their products is so true and thats just why NB will never be overpriced. If i could give our systems away , i would , just to stop people spending money they cant afford on products that dont deliver what they promise.

With regards to before and after pictures, this would be great and we could easily set up a secure section on the forum or website so that only verified members can access this. Just email me when you have some and we will set this up, but please feel free to offer more suggestions as to how this could be done.

bye for now and you have a good day too!!
best wishes
Lucy :)