TooSmall's progress

TooSmall

Nearing the two-week mark of tedious, constant dedication to about 3 hours a daily (normally one-hour sessions) with noogleberry leaving it on for as long as possible (boobs begin to itch a little, normally 45 minutes) before decompressing with the little airtight button thing and then pump-release for the next 15-20 minutes.

I am still so embarrassed to post without clothing, but I think I finally found the top and two bras I can use as time goes on to show the progress accurately and how it feels/looks in real life

The tank top is completely unpadded and braless, and is just ruffled on top
The nude-colored bra is strapless and has the support wire on the bottom, but zero push-up
The black bra is a push-up 32A
I feel my tissue has expanded much more all around but especially on top where I lacked it the most.

(Edit* pics edited out from ImageShack and saved here as attachment)
Nude bra space gap (32AA). Still a definite work in progress. However, the gap has always been as big as the Grand Canyon to the point where you could see my tiny boob EVEN with a bra on, so this is a step forward without a doubt :) As you can tell, my left boob is smaller (bigger gap) than right. This was taken in a mirror so I think it looks backwards but anyway one is smaller

(Edit* pics edited out from ImageShack and saved here as attachment)
Finally introducing, BOOBS!!!!! Actual modest BREASTS!!!!!! I have never felt like a lady, ever!!! I wasn't swelling at ALL, not even the tiniest bit in the very beginning. The next day after all the swelling has gone down, I still feel it is beginning to expand. My breasts have always been so insignificant that I never felt the side of them, if anyone knows what I mean. Now, regardless of swelling or not, I feel them.

Attachments

• photo-8.JPG
    photo-8.JPG
    236.3 KB · Views: 150
  • photo-7.JPG
    photo-7.JPG
    228.5 KB · Views: 106
  • photo-6.JPG
    photo-6.JPG
    230.8 KB · Views: 154
  • photo-5.JPG
    photo-5.JPG
    218.3 KB · Views: 113
  • photo-3.JPG
    photo-3.JPG
    259 KB · Views: 115
  • photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    205.6 KB · Views: 120

lexuswoman

Your progess is amazing! :D You must be elated with being able to fill a beautiful bra like that black one. May the Boobie Fairy work her magic! Keep up the good work!

Lex' ;)

TooSmall

THANK YOU SO MUCH LexusWoman!!!!! I am!! filled with so much gratitude.. but I DO know and am aware that it was due to the swelling that comes right after pumping, and I need to continue this for months to come in order to see the unbelievable progress I've seen from everyone on here

TooSmall

Story of my life- The image where I showed and said the left with the nude bra looked like the Grand Canyon was taken down by ImageShack due to "terms violation". Even though nothing could be seen, I think they thought it inappropriate that a nip was too close to show for comfort.
Ohhhh the irony ;)
If for any reason the pictures are taken down, it isn't me! it's them. I'll try photo bucket if they are

TooSmall

Matt,
Oh wow. Thank you so much!! I saw the insert image tab on top of the emoticons, but didn't realize the "Attachments and other options" in the bottom. Thank you!!

Edited to say- they are now saved as attachments under here, but are coming out sideways :-\

Matt B

Hey too small,forget about the emoticons and insert image, just click attachments and other options and follow your nose.

TooSmall

Still at it. I have been trying to continue noogling consistently because I feel like I am 12 years old again going through boob growth spurts. They often hurt! but this is an AMAZING sign. I didn't NB for one day, but the feeling didn't go away, and upon noogling again I had slightly lost the sort of "expansion" comfort level I'd so far built.

In case anyone going through the same thing comes upon my thread and I could be of any help-
In the very beginning I thought the pain of the rings was unbearable. Now I don't feel them, only SLIGHTLY if even that upon taking off. NOW, it has been my nipple that has made me realize it is time to take off NB after about an hour and a half of constant pressure.
I have not over-done it, and they quickly go back to flesh color upon taking off. But my nips feel some happening.

I put on the black bra above out for the first time today with a low-cut shirt and found myself not feeling paranoid that I wasn't fitting into it and that upon bending down in front of someone they could totally see me exposed because I wasn't filling the bra. I fill a push up for the first time in my life. I'm one happy girl so far :)

leelake

Transforming myself one day at a time!
you look like you are doing a great job of NGL.n......keep up the good work. You will reach your size that you want.