Uneven in domes and is nipple growth permanent

Gwen77

Hello, everyone!
Just started noogling yesterday.
I have two quesrions :
1. My breasts are uneven in the domes, does that mean they'll grow in oddly? My breasts have never been uneven to me, but for some reason (maybe I can't get the angle right on one?) one of them isn't filling the dome as well as the other. Also, the nipples are slightly pointed in different directions. Does this matter? I wouldn't want the nipples to point differently or the size to be uneven.

2. I've read all the different ways to keep the areolas and nipples from growing and plan to try them. However, in case I still do see nipple/areola growth - do I have to freak, or will they go back to normal? That is, has anyone on here experienced permanent nipple/areola growth?

Thanks!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
1) I think it is fair to say everyone is "uneven" regarding breast size and stretch. The pumping will just showcase it more. In general you do want to try to keep them pumped roughly the same but as you noted before that positioning and stretchiness will be factors. If they are very uneven then you'll want to favor the smaller one to encourage its development. For example, I'm just starting out and my right breast is about 1/4 cup smaller but it isn't very notable in the domes.

2) Everyone is going to response differently here; however, there will be at a minimum slow growth due to the stretching and growth of the breast itself. Personally, I don't understand all the concern when there has been no examples of nipples growing out of control compared to the breast. It is up to you but I would believe it is better to solve a problem when it is actually present. :) As for me, I'm hoping for lots of growth and it is slowly happening.

DJ