Wear a bra or go bare after noogling/at night to retain and encourage growth?

Intertwining

Girls? Any advice?

Do you prefer wearing a bra right after noogling or letting them hang all out? ;D And for how long?

After noogling, my boobs are sore and tender, so I prefer to simply slip a t-shirt over them and go bra-less, since getting a bra back onto them tends to give me a lot of discomfort for the next few hours.. But I don't go bare for too long because I'm extremely scared that they'll sag (even though they're still pretty small, lol). ..But I'll do whatever it takes to get better growth, even if it means having to shoehorn myself back into my bra right after noogling! lol!

And do you guys wear a bra to sleep?

Personally, I'm happy to just sleep in a comfy pair of panties- my mum has always told me to give my boobs time to "breathe" and rest, otherwise their growth might be stifled! And I definitely don't want that!

I look forward to your responses! ;D

eva_bs

Hi hun!
I read somewere that you should wear a tight bra right after you noogle because it helps the swelling to be longer (and that means that the circulation there is longer).
I sometimes forget to wear the bra myself...To tell you the truth...I still don't get great swelling going around there...so I don't wear the bra.
OOO about your second question...I also prefer to sleep without a bra. :)
Hope I helped.
Good Luck!
Eva.

0xducesax0

Hey :)
I also heard that wearing a bra after noogling helps maintain swelling. However, i maintain swelling for longer if i go braless.
and i'm sure I read about another girl on this forum experiencing the same as me.
I'll have to give it another go though.
oh and i always sleep braless. mainly because of the fact that since my boobs are really small the bra will ride up and end up on the top part of my breasts. so it'll end up squashing them hehe

immabe

I have done this a few times and I think the reason why I don't like doing this is because my bras get stretched and then when I do wear it the next time the bra is too loose from wearing them when I have swelling.

katieb

The Brava system recommends that you wear a bra after taking the domes off - they suggest a bra that's larger than your usual size so that it supports your boobs but doesn't squash them. This is what I do after NB too - I don't really get much swelling but the small amount I do get tends to hang around.

T

tpurple

I wear the 18 hour bra by playtex after noogling because it is tight around the arms and prevents armpit fat.
It has no underwire so it is very comfortable but ugly looking. It prevents them from bouncing and holds the breast up to a point which increases circulation. I found out about this by comparason of the angel ardyss bra which is way more money but comes in more sizes. I'm saving for the angel bra here it is
http://www.ardyss.com/pdf/angelbra_en.pdf its supposed to correct misshaped breast caused from underwires, arcourding to the company.

Intertwining

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone! :D

Katieb, any idea roughly how loose the bra should be? Maybe I should go ahead and get a C-cup bra so I can hit two birds with one stone since that's the size I'm aiming for- save money since I'll be using it in the future, and encourage growth by wearing it after noogling, hehe :p

katieb

Intertwining - Brava don't give any specific advice. I started Noogling as a 34B. After swelling I would go up to a 34C so that's the bra size I would wear. I had a really stretchy bra with no padding that didn't put any pressure on my boobs - it's the purple one on my gallery thread. After 2 months of Noogling I can now wear it most of the time - I'm thinking of buying a D to wear after my sessions and hopefully to grow into!