Am I using the right size?

• Am I using the right size?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The more the better?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

francy

Hi Lucy,
I am having some problems with the medium cup size, it hurts on the sides, or the bottom, or the top. It doesn't seem to grab the entire base of my breast. I wear an AA cup bra, so I don't know why this is happening. Also, I have a lot of time to spend at home and could use the device for hours everyday. Is that a good idea or should I stick with the one hour or so?
thanks,
f

saramtz8

I've been having the same problem. I'm in pain! :( On the sides and bottom. So what I'm trying to do now is to place the medium cups higher on my chest. It seems to be working and I don't feel so much pain. However, I also wish to know how long can I wear the cups. I've been wearing them for 2 hrs. at a time and have seen great results. But I want to know if this is safe.

cleo

You can wear the cups for whatever length of time you want, if you can put up with the pain you seem to be having that is!! lol. The pain does get better as your body gets used to it. You really don't need to wear it for hours on end though, you can get results by wearing it for, say, 30 mins once a day. Its really up to the individual how much time they have, that's the beauty of NB!! :)

wannabecee

it does get better w time. try to get a strong tug at the breasts when you pump, not too much so that they are turning purple or nerves are being pinched. It used to be painful when i started, but now ii fall asleep w them on sometimes....

W

whawah

Hey i am also a newbie and would like your opinions :-X I got my Noogleberry today yipee! And was wondering why if you are an AA you would get a medium cup instead of small? I wish i did as i also am an AA but I have a 38 inch bandwith. And small is a bit too small. I guess should have ordered a medium then?

Anastasia916

the reason you would need a medium depends on your chest size, not just cup size, a smaller bandwidth with smaller cup size would need a small, a small cup size but bigger bandwidth can start out with the mediums