when see results?

tanstar

Hi Noogleberry users,
I have been using the system for 3 weeks now, between 1-2 hours a day and have seen NO results at all yet. Is this normal? When should I expect to see some change?

thanks ;)

BustyBabe

Are you sure there's been no progress? Are you keeping measurements or taking pictures?

How much pressure are you using? Maybe it's not enough. Do you get any swelling at all after pumping?

What are your starting stats? If you're starting with very little breast tissue (AA or less) then it'll take a lot longer to see any results. It takes some people half a year or more to see changes, so don't give up!

What have you tried so far? Maybe switching it up would help you, trying different methods like hydronoogling, the 7:2 method, doing shorter sessions twice a day, massaging etc.

tanstar

Thanks for your response, yes I'm quite small to start, have also lost about 5 kilos in last few weeks from working out. Def no growth. I fill the cup when pumping go very purple hold as long as I can handle, relieve pressure abit then pump up again, doing this over and over. Ill often leave it for about 20 min at max pressure then relieve. I massage a few times a day. Will look up what you mean by hydro noodling ...

oodellaly

I think it just takes more time. It could also be that you lost weight and lost a bit of breast fat along with it, but the noogleberry has kept you at the same size as previously. Maybe try to eat more protein? Also, be sure you're not overdoing it with pumping too hard, which can actually be counterproductive-- I've heard it can make you saggy! :eek: If the breasts are painful in the noogleberry or if you're getting those little purple spots that stay afterward, then you're pumping too hard. I think just give it time and go slowly. I always remind myself that it's a marathon, not a race, because I just want results faster and get impatient sometimes and obsess too hard and overdo it. I guess some people respond faster, but others take months or years to get the same results.

BustyBabe

Agreed, it's hard to gain breast tissue when you're losing weight (especially if you don't have much to start with).

I also think that you're pumping too hard, purple is a big no-no. Pink or slightly red is the colour you want, otherwise you're cutting off circulation to your breasts. Try pumping gentler and see if that helps. I read a story of a member here who pumped as hard as she could for months, and actually lost breast tissue.

Hydro noogling is noogling with water in the domes.