who has set the record for the longest time pump

ilovebreasts

i was just wondering how long can someone pump for. cause i just started by doing 10 min on each breast the first two days. the 3 day i did 15 min etc today i did 30 min on each breast. than two hours later i did another 30 min.........so was curious about how long someone can stay pumped........or what is your record................thank you.

bonzaigirl

i pump about 30 mins in the morning while preparing to go to work and u 1-2 hours at night before showering... i do it simultaneously.... :).. sometimes if i can't pump long, i snoogle as well ...

ilovebreasts

ilovebreasts said:
i was just wondering how long can someone pump for. cause i just started by doing 10 min on each breast the first two days. the 3 day i did 15 min etc today i did 30 min on each breast. than two hours later i did another 30 min.........so was curious about how long someone can stay pumped........or what is your record................thank you.

that1spaztichik

Hmm, I've never thought of this! Longest I've gone is 2 hours, any longer and my ribs hurt. I got GREAT swelling, though. I read about...I think it's mumma bear? Noogling for 5 hrs overnight.

Anastasia916

The longest I've pumped was 4 hours I believe. But I think the person that holds the record for longest time would be Teeny Tiny, I think she posted once that she noogled for over 15 hours before :eek: if memory serves me right.